TNF: Jets @ Browns

spystud13

3 minutes ago, SameSame said:

In a bar can't hear audio, so what was the rationale behind tackling a receiver before the ball arrives not being a penalty?

They basically bumped shoulders while the DB was getting in position for the armpunt.. I think it would help if Callaway was coming back to the ball rather then waiting for it like a centerfielder. I’m a Browns fan but haven’t seen much Pro ball this year so don’t know how this call usually goes.

1 minute ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

They basically bumped shoulders while the DB was getting in position for the armpunt.. I think it would help if Callaway was coming back to the ball rather then waiting for it like a centerfielder. I’m a Browns fan but haven’t seen much Pro ball this year so don’t know how this call usually goes.

then every hail mary could be PI

9 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

BS explanation and I've got money on the other team.  One guy was trying to get to the ball, other guy had no idea about the ball and smacked over him with his backed turned.  Bad call. Moving on

1 minute ago, AbeFroman said:

This is set up perfectly for Mayfield to come in and be the town hero.

Hope not.  As bad as Taylor is, the offensive line is a complete shitshow and Mayfield would be little more than a tackling dummy; every play would be a jailbreak.

He needs to sit the year and let Taylor get clobbered.

You can see how this may play out. National TV. Bakerdouche comes in. Leads Cleveland to their first win in two years in comeback fashion. Every bitch in Norman and Cleveland hiding in fear of abuse as couches out of control on the streets and sirens blare in the background. 

Just now, Wishbone said:

You can see how this may play out. National TV. Bakerdouche comes in. Leads Cleveland to their first win in two years in comeback fashion. Every bitch in Norman and Cleveland hiding in fear of abuse as couches out of control on the streets and sirens blare in the background. 

Counterpoint: Hue Jackson

5 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

Fail to the issue with his ass being a tackling dummy

Taylor resembles the tackling dummy. Baker gives them a chance to at least get off a play. Much quicker release and more mobile, IMO.

Plus, they are at home, and have nothing whatsoever to lose. Baker may be crowdsourced into the game.

Edited by Wishbone