Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Bravo said:

See exhibit C-Z: how the left has killed comedy with political correctness/wokeness. That is a fact.

i too miss that time in the 80s you could just chant "fuck the president" and it was considered the height of comedy

that lachlan markay tweet, now that's actually funny

Apparently they formed a new channel after being Glock-Blocked by GOP, #GOPteens is now under the exclusive server domicile of Matt Gaetz.  

Did not see that coming.  But she did.

Was to me since Biden bought the Jussie fake race baiting story hook, line and sinker. I'd assume since you voted for him not funny though. 
Not funny because I have a sense of humor. My vote has nothing to with my ability to laugh at Joe Biden. A lot of people bought into the bullshit early on. Biden took as an opportunity to make a pretty milquetoast statement against homophobia... so... funny?

Okay.  Kinda weird that suddenly, there's all these 60+ year old rumors she performed oral sex on men at soundstages.  Didn't come out when was First Lady, after Ronnie died, after she died.  But now?  When clearly there is a huge contender for Former First Lady with most cock-sucking experience.  Now the prize is up for grabs, archivists are digging into the stat books?  Not saying Nancy didn't play the field back in the day, but there is absolutely no question which Former First Lady has had the most cocks in her mouth (both at once and in career aggregate).  It's not even close.  But kudos to the sportswriters for trying to compare GOAT's across eras, never an easy task.  The game was just different.  

Buchanan still holds the dubious honor of being the last Democrat to succeed another living Democrat into the Oval Office (Pierce hands over to James in 1857, 164 years ago).  He was also a closeted gay man who was a staunch pro-slavery advocate.  A truly one-issue voter, a Log Cabin Democrat...if you will.  

He likely is among the Top 5 or so with regard to First Ladies and fellatio numbers.  Between the death of his beloved Ms. Coleman and his reported celibacy while in Office, I'm sure he dialed it back a bit.  

I guess there should be a Mount Rushmore of Oval Oral.  I guess he should be on it.  Maybe Nancy.  Not sure who the third would be, but there is only one true champion.