In case you forgot how amazing 2005 was...

Honeysucklerose

4 hours ago, satyanash said:

Stumbled across this article from Skip Bayless written in 2005. Perfectly encapsulates the ridiculous media attitude towards us and USC. He predicted the Trojans would win 35-17 after several paragraphs of bloviating over how "overrated" Texas was.

He probably got us confused with the 2004 sooner squad.   Fuck you Skip.

• 2 months later...

I was a Senior. Made the repeat L.A. road trip for the repeat Rose Bowl. My favorite stadium. Unreal week in the City of Angels. Got home at like 3am and the tower was still lit with the Numero Uno, have an amazing disposable camera photo of me and the road trip crew with the Tower that is one of my all time photos to this day.

Fuckin’ A

• Hook 'Em 3

On 10/28/2022 at 4:08 PM, WBT said:

I'm behind the camera man somewhere

I’m over faaaarrrrr on the right side. We sat in the SC booster section. I shit you not, they were flabbergasted at “#10” and his abilities. 
literally all game- “Who is this guy?” “why can’t they stop him?”

The wife and I just cackled our asses off.

oh what a glorious night that was…🤘🏻

12 minutes ago, NTVTXN said:

I’m over faaaarrrrr on the right side. We sat in the SC booster section. I shit you not, they were flabbergasted at “#10” and his abilities. 
literally all game- “Who is this guy?” “why can’t they stop him?”

The wife and I just cackled our asses off.

oh what a glorious night that was…🤘🏻

How can you be that fucking dumb?  Even with the goofy lop-sided media coverage, how do you not know about Vince?  

2 minutes ago, cochamps said:

How can you be that fucking dumb?  Even with the goofy lop-sided media coverage, how do you not know about Vince?  

Ask Curt Bohls. He watched Vince play every game of his career and he still didn't know about Vince. Now that's fucking dumb.

Well actually Bohls did know about Vince, he just loves fucking with Texas and Texas fans. And if he can screw a few Texas players and teams along the way, all the better.

Edited by Valmy77

2 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Ask Curt Bohls. He watched Vince play every game of his career and he still didn't know about Vince. Now that's fucking dumb.

Well actually Bohls did know about Vince, he just loves fucking with Texas and Texas fans. And if he can screw a few Texas players and teams along the way, all the better.

Kurt needs to ride off into the suset.  Like yesterday,