Fearless predictions for rest of season

Xcalibur

11 hours ago, GhostofDanJones said:

I think we can win out. Halftime adjustments help us pull away late from West Virginia, we might struggle with Tech or ISU, but pull away late. Go in dry on Kansas. 

Other than OU for 3 quarters, TCU and USC (home games and both those teams turned out to be the suck), we haven't gone in dry on any other mediocre team on our schedule.  Not Maryland, not Tulsa, not KSU.

KU ain't a big game and it's a road game, so we're almost guaranteed by the Book of Herman to struggle mightily and eek out a TD win or some shit.

13 hours ago, gmr548 said:

Texas is not losing to Texas Tech. WVU is a loss then Texas wins the remaining three games.

OSU proves to be the ultimate thorn in our side this year - very nearly beating both OU and the hillbillies but finishing neither. OU beats WVU twice in a row to win the B12. OU qualifies for the playoff and gets blasted by Alabama.

Texas goes to the Alamo Bowl and wins comfortably against an overmatched Pac 12 number two. 11-2.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

We already have 2 losses. 10-3 you mean? 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, GhostofDanJones said:

I think we can win out. Halftime adjustments help us pull away late from West Virginia, we might struggle with Tech or ISU, but pull away late. Go in dry on Kansas. 

I like how the team responded to being down 3 scores. If we were at full strength in the first we probably win. Hopefully we continue to be a 2nd half team.

I can guarantee a win this weekend.  WVU has only played 2 road games this year, a close game against tech and a loss to ISU.  This will be the best team they've faced thus far and they will not be escaping with the W. 

I'm confident we can beat ISU and @KU.  My fear is we lose to Tech in Lubbock.

So 9-3 with a shot at the big 12 champ if things roll our way. 

After our first loss we rattled off 6 straight. That said - this is feeling like a textbook 9-3 season where you lose and win a couple of games you shouldn't on either side and kind of out-talent the rest of the schedule.

Really, anything but 8-5 would be a welcome turnaround. Best case scenario we run the table and shove 12 wins and a conference championship in OU's bitch-ass 0-2 face.

the expectation is that we'll bounce back this weekend against wvu, and while i won't out and out predict it, if our secondary doesn't have a major bounce back week then we could once again find ourselves in a big hole. i *think* that it will be a close game with both teams scoring in the upper 30's - lower 40's even, but wvu could drop 30 on us in a half if we don't shape up in the secondary. because it wasn't just one thing- it was poor coverage, even poorer tackling, and some poor effort too. we really need them to be on point this weekend.

I can guarantee a win this weekend.  WVU has only played 2 road games this year, a close game against tech and a loss to ISU.  This will be the best team they've faced thus far and they will not be escaping with the W. 
I'm confident we can beat ISU and @KU.  My fear is we lose to Tech in Lubbock.
So 9-3 with a shot at the big 12 champ if things roll our way. 

If we go 9-3 with the loss to tech (lol) we are guaranteed to make the ccg.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ehlinger throws just 2 picks the entire rest of the season, and they both happen in Lubbock. He will also fumble exactly 1 time the rest of the year, and that will happen in the bowl game but a Texas player will recover it. He’ll throw exactly 2 touchdowns against Kansas, and rush for 2 more in that game. Ingram will score just 1 rushing TD the rest of the year. D. Davis will go pick 6 in the bowl game. Cosmi will commit a holding penalty in the 2nd quarter against WVU. 

This is all the info the stars are giving me at the moment.