Trump vs Beto

Nice Guy Eddie

• 2 weeks later...

WASHINGTON — Forces loyal to Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders are waging an increasingly public war against Texas Rep. Beto O'Rourke, the new darling of Democratic activists, as the two men weigh whether to seek the party's presidential nomination in 2020.

The main line of attack against O'Rourke is that he isn't progressive enough — that he's been too close to Republicans in Congress, too close to corporate donors and not willing enough to use his star power to help fellow Democrats — and it is being pushed almost exclusively by Sanders supporters online and in print.

This is a good sign.

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

WASHINGTON — Forces loyal to Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders are waging an increasingly public war against Texas Rep. Beto O'Rourke, the new darling of Democratic activists, as the two men weigh whether to seek the party's presidential nomination in 2020.

The main line of attack against O'Rourke is that he isn't progressive enough — that he's been too close to Republicans in Congress, too close to corporate donors and not willing enough to use his star power to help fellow Democrats — and it is being pushed almost exclusively by Sanders supporters online and in print.

This is a good sign.

Fuck Bernie and the Bernie Bros.

• Like 1

On 12/5/2018 at 2:03 PM, Hugo Stiglitz said:

You’d think an Illinois politician would know the story of Abraham Lincoln 

i've lived all over the country, and often the people who knew the least about where i was were the people who'd lived there their whole lives.

On 12/5/2018 at 9:23 AM, pyrohornIII said:

Sure seem to be a lot of people scared of Beto running.  I wonder who is behind this hit piece.  Feels like an active measures type of work.  It really comes across as a hit written by a republican posing as a democrat to stir up division within the party.  The ones lining up hardest behind it are the Bernie supporters.  The author can't figure out Beto, so he must be bad.  Let's look for proof of that!

I think it needs to be pointed out that this writer basically dissed all the individuals who for the first time donated to a campaign, both in time, effort and money.  In so doing insinuates that we who did so are dupes.  Gives no credit to his actual message, but all his success was due to his political savvy.

https://www.currentaffairs.org/2018/12/what-does-beto-orourke-actually-stand-for

Current Affairs is a Russian psyop, fyi.  

7 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

This is a good sign.

Bernie is as ass deep in Russian collusion as dotard.  

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

that's your bump?

seriously?

Getting drilled by Cruz, by Rahm, then on youtube, and by other national Democrats everywhere before even getting the chance at Trump.  Literally handfuls showed up to his CA exploratory event.

Hadn't seem much discussion on him when he has gotten beaten up a bit lately, nationally.  Why no discussion on that?  

Is it like this to anything Beto negative:

Seems like there should be some realization that he won't be the guy in 2020 given the recent events?  Wouldn't this thread be the place to discuss it?

Cruz drilled Beto, not the other way around.  Cruz.  Lost to Cruz, least liked Cruz.

BTW, You gonna share those sorority Halloween costume party, and necessarily the associated party/photo-tech, pics you were discussing earlier? 

I wonder which ancestral DNA result was smaller, Warren's Native American  or Robert O'Rourke's Hispanic?  

Congressman O'Rourke will be out of this race by Summer.  Castro will be the candidate that emerges from Texas, not him.  

4 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I wonder which ancestral DNA result was smaller, Warren's Native American  or Robert O'Rourke's Hispanic?  

Congressman O'Rourke will be out of this race by Summer.  Castro will be the candidate that emerges from Texas, not him.  

I’m not sure what you’re trying to say, I don’t believe Beto ever claimed he was Hispanic. 

13 minutes ago, tucker said:

If too many hard left candidates, it will split the primary and dems will end up with another unlikeable centrist like Hillary. 

The key for the left is to get delegates. It does not matter who for initially. It will come down to the top 2 at the convention.

4 hours ago, Lobo said:

You are dumb.

• Like 1

Beto has never once claimed any Hispanic ancestry.

As has been explained over and over, it is a nickname he’s had since he has a toddler. It’s a diminutive of Robert that’s very common in areas along the border with Mexico.

But I’m sure you knew that, you just couldn’t resist the opportunity to make the cheap, slightly racist, unfunny zinger.

But I’m sure you think this is just some fake news photoshop.

b4451f64adbd7c246e6c84c09faaae5d.jpg

Yeah, Beto could be out by summer - hell, he may not run or already have an agreement in place to be someone’s VP for all we know - but Castro is going exactly nowhere.

He was what, the first to announce his candidacy and then nothing.

It’s between him and Tulsi for the first one out.