USC@UCLA- Fox

Sbbruin

35 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Oh hell yeah muthafuxkaaaaaaaaaaaaaahs!!!!!!!!!!
d5635f30e835569cdd881c2013cbe549.jpg

Broke the CONDOMS!!  Kept them from bowl eligibility.  Westwood will be burning tonight.  My Bruin daughter in law is doing the happy dance after having a three win season because of this win.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, The University said:

f-usc.jpg

First post here.  Been lurking for many years since the bevo days.  I never thought that I had anything original or enlightened to post, so I didn’t.  But I always enjoyed the insights and repartee that characterize this site.  This photo and the great Bruin victory today inspired me to join in the conversation.

Back in 1972, the uppermost light in the  right side of the “U” was my dorm room.  When I came out of Pauley after a crushing of SC in basketball and looked up the hill and saw that our prank had come off perfectly, l thanked my friends who had passed up the game to ensure that every room would be correctly lit.

• Like 8

9 hours ago, bham bruin said:

First post here.  Been lurking for many years since the bevo days.  I never thought that I had anything original or enlightened to post, so I didn’t.  But I always enjoyed the insights and repartee that characterize this site.  This photo and the great Bruin victory today inspired me to join in the conversation.

Back in 1972, the uppermost light in the  right side of the “U” was my dorm room.  When I came out of Pauley after a crushing of SC in basketball and looked up the hill and saw that our prank had come off perfectly, l thanked my friends who had passed up the game to ensure that every room would be correctly lit.

Stay.  I need help here.  AND FUCK SC!!!

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

Congrats SBBruin! You won the war of the best home and home uniforms!

mdleast and I are penciling in this game in 2 years as a football trip. Mostly an excuse to go back to LA. He's never been to the Rose Bowl. 

Good idea waiting until it’s back at the Rose Bowl.  The Mausoleum is the real cesspool.  That place sucks.

53 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Good idea waiting until it’s back at the Rose Bowl.  The Mausoleum is the real cesspool.  That place sucks.

Already on my schedule-going to have son and Bruin daughter in law from NorCal come down.  Already looking forward to tailgating with the Bruin faithful and seeing the Rose Bowl for the first time in person. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sbbruin said:

The rivalry is special. Trojans like to downplay it because they don't think we're worthy of being their rival. Fuck you. Scoreboard, bitch.

Can you tell us how you really feel?🤣

Those entitled little bitches have nothing to be looking down their noses at, especially a crosstown rival.  FUSC as my daughter in law texted last night after the game ended.

• Like 1