Cowboys @ Falcons

Vic Mackey

Just now, Vito Andolini said:

In that type play, could a defender then become a defenseless receiver? Not saying it should have been called there, it just sparked the thought.

Was going to say the same thing until i saw the replay. He really didn't make that hard of a hit, just well placed. 

1 minute ago, Vito Andolini said:

In that type play, could a defender then become a defenseless receiver? Not saying it should have been called there, it just sparked the thought.

yes but it will rarely happen and IMO if it even does they won't throw the flag.

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

yes but it will rarely happen and IMO if it even does they won't throw the flag.

It would be like a RB stiff arm to the face mask and grabbing it which is very rarely called, or when they lower the crown if the helmet and hit the tackler, again very rarely called

Question are we the only team in all football level sports that have no deep ball game no hell Mary game lead by a pussy ass Coach refuses to make an attempt for points before the half I swear to God somebody needs to fucking come out and say Garrett fucking touch them inappropriately 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Question are we the only team in all football level sports that have no deep ball game no hell Mary game lead by a pussy ass Coach refuses to make an attempt for points before the half I swear to God somebody needs to fucking come out and say Garrett fucking touch them inappropriately 

I enjoyed this rant. And punctuation is overrated. 

• Haha 1

Let me tell you what will happen. Regardless of how the cowboys finish the year Ginger will not be fired. He has a year left on his contract and will he allowed to coach through end of next year no matter what.

He is Jerry’s favorite puppet and he doesn’t want to lose that. They will fire Linehan as the sacrificial goat saying also that losing their star center causes this abortion of an offense and the promise of a new year!

Remember when thanksgiving meant the cowboys winning they Sunday before, using the advantage of a home game on a short week for another won, and then use the 10 rest for another win, for a nice 3 game streak? Yea those were the days when we didn't suck. This year the game after turkey day is the following Thursday, but then they get 10 days. With last week's win that could be a 5 game win streak, but they'll be lucky to win 2.

26 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

If Daks first read isn’t open he just needs to tuck it an run. He isn’t throwing anyone open so if his first read Isn’t open just run it, one reason he is sacked so much

Yeah that isn't going to work in the NFL, be better off with the back up or wildcat than that.