Liberty Bowl - OK State v. Mizzou (-9) 2:45 pm

'stache

1 minute ago, wood said:

Seems to be a common theme these days ... you have a physical edge and can run the ball at will, but nooooo. You wanna trick 'em instead. Fucking unreal.

a fade to the wide side of the field for a QB like Corndog is pretty low percentage.

Just now, Spider2YBanana said:

I mean, the ineptitude is certainly there.

And people still talk about how JM was a great offensive mind. Like, maybe compared to his immediate predecessor and successor, but (1) that's being the tallest midget in the circus and (2) at least GDGD knew enough to make the obvious play call and give the dang ball to Ricky 40 times per game.

Just now, Rimbo said:

And people still talk about how JM was a great offensive mind. Like, maybe compared to his immediate predecessor and successor, but (1) that's being the tallest midget in the circus and (2) at least GDGD knew enough to make the obvious play call and give the dang ball to Ricky 40 times per game.

I know. I've heard this line several times. The guy was slightly above Jessica Simpson in intelligence