AFC Divisional-Chiefs v. Colts

RockyMountainHighHorn

Not really. He's just such an awkward dork it looked worse than it was.
I guess that's true. He's always awkward as fuck. I just want to see Houston or Ford come off the edge and get to him untouched. We have had good pressure so far, I just don't want anymore of the no huddle shit from them anymore. Killed us before the half even with the missed fg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, KCHorn said:

I guess that's true. He's always awkward as fuck. I just want to see Houston or Ford come off the edge and get to him untouched. We have had good pressure so far, I just don't want anymore of the no huddle shit from them anymore. Killed us before the half even with the missed fg

agreed KC not handling the tempo well. Need to disrupt the Indy pace.

Well i say colts are done pretty much...never got going

Hoping for chiefs vs chargers afc championship
I really don't know who to cheer for in that game. Both teams beat us this year but I'm not sure who we would have a better chance against. I'm going to cheer on LA and hope phyllis rivers throws a fit and then throws the game away as usual

I really don't know who to cheer for in that game. Both teams beat us this year but I'm not sure who we would have a better chance against. I'm going to cheer on LA and hope phyllis rivers throws a fit and then throws the game away as usual

I would root for chargers against pats...then it will be 2 best teams in afc champ game atleast...

Now for my team if we win im going for eagles lol

I would root for chargers against pats...then it will be 2 best teams in afc champ game atleast...

Now for my team if we win im going for eagles lol
Yeah I think I'm the same boat. I know we can beat them. I'm more afraid of the Brady and belichick magic