AFC Divisional-Chiefs v. Colts

RockyMountainHighHorn

Because the Colts are the worst thing to happen to the Texans and are the biggest thorn in our side with no close ‘second’, I really enjoy watching them lose... but knowing they whipped our asses and are that much better than us is taking some steam out of my joy.

Either way, gotta love Mahomes and the way he plays, and I’m a big Reid fan just for doing it so well for so long and with class. Chiefs are a special team, no shame in losing to them.

Yay another chiefs fan in here! Nervous towards the end there based on history but happy that someone taught us defense in the past two weeks. 
History made me nervous but it's a different team so I knew we had a better chance. Indy helped us too by fucking up every chance they got.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, EMAWesome said:

Everyone criticizes Reid for being too conservative when he coaches with the lead and now that is a bad play call?

no problem if that play was in 2nd and 3. Not in 3rd and 3 where when unsuccessful you give tha ball to the Colts. Risk/Reward.

there was almost as much reward with a first down there as a TD.

1 hour ago, deadshank said:

Uh.  Wow.  Really?  

If we’re talking in terms of god given talent, yes he might be the most talented qb ever. With his combination of arm strength, accuracy, and mobility, yeah. One of, if not the most talented ever.

Edited by youdunnf'dup