2019 Texas Softball - Connie's overboard, Anchors Aweigh!

TrashMaster G

Just now, perfectchaos007 said:

I think we've been the road team the past 4 games

We were home earlier today.  

I think A&M was coin flip

Sam road because we were home on Friday 

home before this 

flips for this game 

Just now, Js1 said:

Oh trust me I agree 

There's living proof sitting a few rows up that you can do it without permanent damage, but damn I don't like it.  Also annoying that you're being forced to do it because of your hasty decision in Game 1.

1 minute ago, Valmy77 said:

Connie Clark got her career extended by a decade or more pitching Cat Osterman every game.

Hell she made her last 2 supers and extended her job by 5 years doing the same with Luna. 

I think Mike would rather have a staff but he inherited Brooke who is more of a G5 pitcher, EW left and Shea is injured. He’s not going to lose with his girl on the bench. 

Edited by Js1

2 minutes ago, spystud13 said:

Why wouldn’t you try to steal 2nd with 2 outs? Tedder ain’t going yard, so get in scoring position to score on a blooper. 

Plus speed kills and mistakes happen. 2 good outcomes and 1 bad. Either you’re on 2nd, it’s a shit throw and you’re on 3rd or you’re out. 

7 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Plus speed kills and mistakes happen. 2 good outcomes and 1 bad. Either you’re on 2nd, it’s a shit throw and you’re on 3rd or you’re out. 

I understand the pros and cons of stealing, of course, but in baseball you don't want to be the third out stealing.  Plus we're maybe 50% on steals in this regional?

Edited by TwiceHorn

2 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I understand the pros and cons of stealing, of course, but in baseball you don't want to be the third out stealing.  Plus we're maybe 50% on steals in this regional?

If it’s Hayter or Jefferson, it’s practically an automatic base. They’re fast.