Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

37 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Got off my ass and looked up Techs backs.  Leading returning rusher is Tre King with 700 yards.  Three or four other upperclass  dudes with no significant production.  Coming in they have TaZhawn Henry and one other guy.  Hard to say their depth situation is worse than ours if he is deciding based on that. 

Tre King is good running back.

3 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Arkansas CB for Dylan Wright by an Arkansas writer. Also put in an Oklahoma CB for Wlkins

Unless something has significantly changed Wright is deciding late in the cycle. Doesn't really matter how he's feeling right now as long as we maintain the relationship and have a good season.

Just now, Machinator said:

Unless something has significantly changed Wright is deciding late in the cycle. Doesn't really matter how he's feeling right now as long as we maintain the relationship and have a good season.

Yep, looks like the guy just put in a bunch of homer picks besides Wilkins 

6 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Arkansas CB for Dylan Wright by an Arkansas writer. Also put in an Oklahoma CB for Wlkins

HawgSports (Arkansas' Rivals site) was just absorbed by Hawgs247 last week, I think. Their writers are making their first ever CB picks, so take them with a grain of salt.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, satyanash said:

HawgSports (Arkansas' Rivals site) was just absorbed by Hawgs247 last week, I think. Their writers are making their first ever CB picks, so take them with a grain of salt.

clickclickclickclickclickwoopigsooeyclickclickclickclickclick

11 minutes ago, Quasimofo said:
1 hour ago, Bevojoe said:
Damn! That’s gonna be hard to top. Who would they meet at aggy? Goober the Yodeling Cowboy?

Jumbo has an in with the director of the NAMBLA festival. That's not even counting sexcapades with Karen and Norman. Or, being lit.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, satyanash said:

An IT poster is claiming that Herman has an in with the director of the JMBYLA music festival, and the recruits were able to meet J.Cole and Migos backstage.

Meh they could have caught them anytime in The Station. They like to chop it up with the Brewdog at Terry Price’s barbecues 

Just now, RGBIII said:

If he’s just making his decision now I doubt that he was the silent at the spring game. IT said it was someone out west, any ideas? 

All of the services have been confident on Watson for most of the past week. Either he bamboozled them all (plausible) or he's just having fun with the process and has known where he wants to go.

2 hours ago, ClubWhatever said:

Got off my ass and looked up Techs backs.  Leading returning rusher is Tre King with 700 yards.  Three or four other upperclass  dudes with no significant production.  Coming in they have TaZhawn Henry and one other guy.  Hard to say their depth situation is worse than ours if he is deciding based on that. 

DeLeon Ward, after sitting out last year, is the likely starter.  Better than decent RB.  Tre King not too bad either.  Agree, TTU RB depth not all that bad.