SONIC Is Adding Fried Oreos To Its Menu

Beau Vine

SONIC

Gone are the days when you had to go to a county fair to get fried Oreo cookies. SONIC is bringing the battered treat to its all-day menu beginning on Jan. 29.

The Oreo A La Mode comes with fried Oreos and SONIC’s vanilla ice cream. But that’s not all! SONIC is also launching Cinnabon Cinnasnacks A La Mode. The buttery pastries are filled with cinnamon roll filling and served with vanilla ice cream. The desserts come with three Oreos or three Cinnasnacks, a PR rep from SONIC confirmed.

SONIC

Each dessert is $2.99 and are available for a limited time at participating drive-ins. A warm treat with cold ice cream is a combo we just can’t resist.

9 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Saw an ad recently for their chili/frito pie.  Now I know they’ve had chili for their dogs never paid attention to them actually selling it on its own.  

The local sonic has sold chili by itself for years now; they just don't advertise it.  Other sonics may be the same.  I just buzz in and tell them I want a container of the chili by itself.  Last time I did it, a small container was around $3.

This past month, they started selling bowls of chili filled with onions, jalapeños, etc.

I'm a fan of the Frito Chili Cheese wraps:

fa8ebacfd8245a29e887823799351370.png