Looks Like We Have Another Fake Hate Crime

Kyle

4 minutes ago, GringoSalado said:

In case you're not trolling, and really that naive, that is twice their share of the population (2 x 12 = 24), whereas the rate for whites was about the same or less as their share...

200% is likely an understatement. 

And nowhere in the article is their share of the population mentioned, nor are the actual numbers presented. It is presented in a way to make the average reader infer that more black people commit hate crimes than white people. 

That's a tad misleading and by design.

21 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

And nowhere in the article is their share of the population mentioned, nor are the actual numbers presented. It is presented in a way to make the average reader infer that more black people commit hate crimes than white people. 

that's how percentages work. Facts tend to be confusing to those that concentrate on hyperbole, deflection, and hysteria all the time 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

I wish there were a way to quarantine cloak room bullshit so that it wouldn’t infect other forums.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, XYZ said:

I wish there were a way to quarantine cloak room bullshit so that it wouldn’t infect other forums.

A-fucking-men. Cloak Room here is an abomination and devoid of the diversity of viewpoints found here and elsewhere. It’s a sign how fucked up it is that Hugo and David Dennison peddle their bullshit and get pos repped for it.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

If you mean by the “average reader” a total fucking idiot, then I agree. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, David Dennison said:

David, we're all really sorry about how sad you are that this story wasn't true. Better luck on the next one, bro

Edited by immortal13
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

It's not nearly as embarrassing as you fellas having to hide out over here and start blatantly political threads on the news board.

At least you don't deny your forced white guilt.

And, yes, that's more embarrassing, but it's not surprise that you don't grasp that.

Now I feel bad for making fun of the slow kid.

This entire thing is just getting stranger.

Now we have Cook County State Attorney recusing herself from anything tied to this... it’s almost like everyone wants to play hot potato with prosecuting this and my guess they hope the FBI deals with it first.

The conspiracy nuts will try to tie this to something nefarious, but to me this screams not wanting to get stuck having to prosecute the guy when it is pretty damn obvious they can’t just let him off with a hand slap now.

Just now, Laxtonto said:

Now we have Cook County State Attorney recusing herself from anything tied to this... it’s almost like everyone wants to play hot potato with prosecuting this and my guess they hope the FBI deals with it first.

The conspiracy nuts will try to tie this to something nefarious, but to me this screams not wanting to get stuck having to prosecute the guy when it is pretty damn obvious they can’t just let him off with a hand slap now.

It looks like nobody wants to be wrong.

If he's making it up they need to arrest and prosecute him.

This is beautiful:

Stars including Cardi B have spoken out in confusion, disappointment and disbelief after it was alleged by unconfirmed police sources that Jussie Smollett fabricated a January 29 attack.

On Sunday, the Bronx-based rapper uploaded an Instagram live video where she, while eating lobster, pondered the latest developments in the unpredictable and divisive case. 

'I am really disappointed in Jussie Smollett, whatever the f*** his name is. I'm really disappointed in him.

'I feel like he f***d up Black History Month bro. Like damn. I'm not going to say yet until he said out his mouth at it was fake and staged, I don't want to completely blame him because you know like somebody, that I was talking to, they said that police in Chicago are racist so they might try to frame him and make him look like he's a liar, but if he's not then bro you f***d up for real.

10 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

Or if it was Jussie that also directed the “terrorist letter” he’ll get prosecuted by the Feds and Cook County won’t have to worry about it 

33 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

I'm thoroughly enjoying the right wing circle jerk.

by saying “right wingers” you’re implying a lot of these posters are politically motivated.  they’re not.  they simply aren’t asshat misanthropes racked with self-loathing, white guilt, and hatred for their fellow man.  that must be a hell of a burden to bear, and while I hate your posts, I do feel sorry for you. 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, futureman said:

by saying “right wingers” you’re implying a lot of these posters are politically motivated.  they’re not.  they simply aren’t asshat misanthropes racked with self-loathing, white guilt, and hatred for their fellow man.  that must be a hell of a burden to bear, and while I hate your posts, I do feel sorry for you. 

This thread is 100% politically motivated. It should be in the CR.

• Fuck You 1

9 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

This thread is 100% politically motivated. It should be in the CR.

Why is this thread considered political? A black, gay, D-list celebrity perpetuated a hoax to be an attention whore. He’s a liar. You may want to politicize it because “whites are evil” is your narrative, but it’s not. At best, it’s yet another example of the ghost chasing of institutional racism that doesn’t exist. The fake MAGA hats on the fake attackers shouting fake slogans doesn’t enter the equation.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, David Dennison said:

Confirmed troll, now on ignore.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

17 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

You guys don't like the cloak room because the mean ol' libs gang up on you.

In there all the time amigo.

Scared?  Shit no.

Do my ears sometimes ring from the echo chamber.  Yep.

But go ahead and hang on to your image, I know they are so important to you.

• Like 1