Looks Like We Have Another Fake Hate Crime

Kyle

5 minutes ago, smuggs said:

My rider specifically states that I only accept cash,  Paypal or Venmo for any staged hate-related beatings.

That's just stupid. The olds like to write checks. You're cutting yourself off from a sizeable portion of the population who could use your services.

edit: N/M, you said staged.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

That's just stupid. The olds like to write checks. You're cutting yourself off from a sizeable portion of the population who could use your services.

edit: N/M, you said staged.

Yeah, but that's only in the express lane at HEB.

Edited by Cajun

12 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

Was it a popular show? I think I’ve heard the show mentioned twice before this came up. Admittedly, I’m not up to speed on anything other than kid shows. Or was it just popular with the black demographic?

I watched some of the first season and it was pretty good. They did all of their original music which was kind of neat. 

Then again, I only watched it because my girlfriend at the time was into it. 

Oh also, Taraji is fucking smoke so that helps. 

14 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

Was it a popular show? I think I’ve heard the show mentioned twice before this came up. Admittedly, I’m not up to speed on anything other than kid shows. Or was it just popular with the black demographic?

Yes. It was a popular show. Its first two seasons had huge ratings. Then it fell off.

I've never seen it.

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I watched some of the first season and it was pretty good. They did all of their original music which was kind of neat. 

First season was good. It’s weird what happened after that. I watched two episodes of season two it was like wtf? Jmo

Just now, Cajun said:

Tongue firmly planted in cheek Nicole.

Do I know you? 

Just now, Gene Parmesan said:

It was a popular show early on.  TV is consumed differently today than 10+ years ago.  It's almost impossible to have a show that's unavoidable in popularity.  So you never knowing something existed doesn't make it unpopular. 

That was a tightly worded and pithy comment. 

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Surprised she is your type.  Old enough to be your mother.  NTTAWWT

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Surprised she is your type.  Old enough to be your mother.  NTTAWWT

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

"It feels like if I had said it was a Muslim or a Mexican or someone black, I feel like the doubters would have supported me a lot much more," Smollett said. "And that says a lot about the place where we are as a country right now."

Yes, because it's all about how you feel about everything.

JFC

Wonder how he's feeling now?

21 minutes ago, ztejas said:

They have a smoking plot now. Art imitates life imitates art. I abandoned he show after season two bc (wtf) they should exploit his. He exploited them. 

10 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Good. I don't think he should do jail time, but a hefty fine, community service, and mandatory mental health treatment sounds about right.

6 minutes ago, Cajun said:

Yes, because it's all about how you feel about everything.

JFC

Wonder how he's feeling now?

I think what "says a lot about our country right now" is that fucksticks like you, Jussie, feel the need to yell "FIRE!" in a crowded movie theater when the only thing burning is your entitled dissatisfaction with what has been given to you. 

• Like 2

Just now, Cajun said:

I think the stink and embarrassment of this will stick with him longer than some of y'all think.

Lot of people ran to rescue ranger him and they are full on exposed now.  That won't be forgotten soon.

eh.  hollywood is saturated with radical leftist wingnuts.  if he eventually becomes a hero to them I won’t be surprised at all. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, futureman said:

“started a conversation”

This.  It will be like that bitch writer for the Rolling Stone article on the made-up rape story at UVA (I think that was the university).  She never apologized and basically said that if her story wasn't true it's still happening all over the country and she was a hero for raising awareness.  

25 minutes ago, Cajun said:

I think the stink and embarrassment of this will stick with him longer than some of y'all think.

Lot of people ran to rescue ranger him and they are full on exposed now.  That won't be forgotten soon.

No shit.  How did those followup Milli Vanilli albums do?

Someone said he would write a book?  Anyone stupid enough to support this fuckstain isn't smart enough to read a book, so he's not going to make money on that. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

No shit.  How did those followup Milli Vanilli albums do?

Someone said he would write a book?  Anyone stupid enough to support this fuckstain isn't smart enough to read a book, so he's not going to make money on that. 

He can actually sing. Milli Vanili was the first CD I bought with my allowance. One of them is dead suicide I think and the other maybe also. Sad. But you think Christopher Cross (fug  as fuck white dude) amazing voice that eclipsed right before mtv. Music shouldn’t be visual.