Looks Like We Have Another Fake Hate Crime

Kyle

57 minutes ago, futureman said:

eh.  hollywood is saturated with radical leftist wingnuts.  if he eventually becomes a hero to them I won’t be surprised at all. 

If you've been paying attention, it's the radical leftist wingnuts who are most upset because these hoaxes set the cause back.

If he eventually becomes a hero it will be among this nation's apolitical celebrityphiles. The left wants him to be punished and go away.

1 hour ago, Cajun said:

It feels like if I had said it was a Muslim or a Mexican or someone black

Jussie isn't even smart even to realize that saying Mexican (which too many people commonly do) instead of Hispanic is a racist (or bigoted if you will) statement.  Many people in this country tend to group all Hispanics as "Mexican" because they're ignorant of the persons origins and just use Mexican as a generic blanket for all Latinos.  Fucking idiot he is.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

If you've been paying attention, it's the radical leftist wingnuts who are most upset because these hoaxes set the cause back.

If he eventually becomes a hero it will be among this nation's apolitical celebrityphiles. The left wants him to be punished and go away.

They are just mad he got caught.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

I don’t think anyone learned a damn thing about this. Eric Holder, said kick them. Trump only cares about himself and motorboating His daughter. Again no one learned a damn thing

18 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

This is still my favorite. Anyone who doesn’t think that SNL contributed to the Gore/Bush election is a fool. They trashed them both but they managed to destroyed Gore’s team as to how he should appear in each debate. You should see the other debates: 

his team put make up on him in the second debate and told him to be passive. Then they asked him to be aggressive in the last one but most people watching were like “which Gore is it? Who is he?”

"exquisite sex and wholesome violence".  I completely forgot about that.

2 hours ago, Cajun said:

Probably about the same as the over/under on another pretend victim doing another "poor me" dance for the MSM.

Oh more like how long will to take for them to come out with the "this confused, young man is in need of help, understanding  and compassion.  He'll be getting the help he needs at (fill in the blank) treatment center.  Prison would only do more harm to this young mans life."

5 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Oh more like how long will to take for them to come out with the "this confused, young man is in need of help, understanding  and compassion.  He'll be getting the help he needs at (fill in the blank) treatment center.  Prison would only do more harm to this young mans life."

I would hope his lawyers do their job.

On 2/16/2019 at 11:59 AM, Nicole44 said:

Hate Crime means the FBI automatically gets involved. Which is likely why they were able to track the Nigerians movements so quickly and why as soon as they returned from Nigeria on Wednesday the investigation kicked into high gear. It could be just bs/ fake news but there are rumors that Jussie has within the last 24 hours found some high profile representation.

Just waiting for the “My client has TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome), PTSD, is biopolar,  a drug addict and extremely angry his role in  the 1992 classic film Mighty Ducks didn’t catapult him into The Hollywood A List. My client has checked into an undisclosed rehab where he can get the care he deserves and should have had all along if the mental health system in our country weren’t broken.” 

I’m pretty much sure this exactly what his lawyer will end up saying. Or he could say no comment. 

Duh y’all. Do I get points? (Blah Blah show your tits. Honestly I had all three of them bouncing around)

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, VABuckeye said:

Jussie isn't even smart even to realize that saying Mexican (which too many people commonly do) instead of Hispanic is a racist (or bigoted if you will) statement.  Many people in this country tend to group all Hispanics as "Mexican" because they're ignorant of the persons origins and just use Mexican as a generic blanket for all Latinos.  Fucking idiot he is.

When I moved to SA from South Dakota in the mid-70s, I made the mistake of saying Chicano on the first day of school in Mrs. Vasquez’ class, much to the amusement of both her and my classmates. 

One of the guys behind me asked the guy next to him, “I thought I was Mexican.”  The guy next to him responded, “I don’t know, maybe we’re Puerto Rican.”  Mrs. V told me that it was perfectly okay to say Mexican. As the new kid, it was attention I didn’t seek.

I guess I watched too much Chico and The Man.

Different times. But the again, 98% of the Hispanics in Texas back then had Mexican lineage. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor

1 minute ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Nah, of course they'll do whatever they can.  Those comments will be coming from the media, Hollywood, other democrat faithful. 

Geragos is his attorney (not good in a courtroom but stealthy at filing shit-crafty how good he is at that) you almost have to go with drug induced/biopolar/trying to save man kind from Trump? Didn’t he represent Colin (I only started kneeling because I got demoted guy)? He got him a settlement. 

Just now, David Dennison said:

Mexicans in San Antonio get pissed when you don't refer to them as Mexicans.

True story.

Santa Ana and the yellow rose and all that shit. Tour guide at the Texas Capital. Know it all. Rodney Ellis handcuffed by a hooker to his desk. That wasn’t on the tour. The lt gov Bob bullocks chambers didn’t go up in flames due to electrical wiring. 

• Like 1

So this thread, I guess is done then? Later taters. By that I’m mean tots. Just in case. Never know when your blatantly insensitive white privileged behavior might bite you in the butt? Or toss salad at Subway. With tuna fish in it. It’s what Jussie bought. Btw. Before he was attacked. Btw Subway?

4 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Do you work at a sandwich shop?

No, I just bought sangwiches at Zitos for my Messcan pals who didn't have enough plato.

Fuckers could murder a Half Serious.

edit:  Cue up the "oh the humanity, he said Messcan!"  Yeah, that what they called each other too.  I was "white boy" or "geuro".  These were good dudes who didn't get their pussies all chafed over stupid shit.  Miss the cocksuckers.

Edited by Cajun
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cajun said:

Yep.  Put him behind bars for awhile.

Full on hate crime.

Live by it, sit in a cell by it.

I won't lose any sleep if he's put in jail. That's what judges are for. I'm not sure who the victim is unless you think some harm was done to the MAGA crowd. I know they're acting like their feelings are hurt, but does anybody really feel like the object of a hate crime?

Like I said, I'm happy to let the system sort it out. 

1 minute ago, RomaVicta said:

I won't lose any sleep if he's put in jail. That's what judges are for. I'm not sure who the victim is unless you think some harm was done to the MAGA crowd. I know they're acting like their feelings are hurt, but does anybody really feel like the object of a hate crime?

Who's hurt are the people this shit actually does happen to.  In some ways what he did is worse.

6 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I'm not sure who the victim is unless you think some harm was done to the MAGA crowd

I don't really care what happens to Smollett. I'm more interested in how people respond to the next fake crime. My guess is no change.

But I would say the real victims are all the other crime victims in Chicago who suffered because CPD had to divert resources.

Edited by ajax

2 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Who's hurt are the people this shit actually does happen to.  In some ways what he did is worse.

I'm not going to die on a hill defending this asshole. What he did was bad. He deserves shame and to pay a penalty under the law. I'm just not convinced this did much harm to anyone. That's all I'll say because I don't want to give the impression that I in anyway think the act doesn't deserve all the scorn it is getting.

2 minutes ago, ajax said:

I don't really care what happens to Smollett. I'm more interested in how people respond to the next fake crime. My guess is no change.

But I would say the victims are all the other crime victims in Chicago who suffered because CPD had to divert resources.

I think that's the foundation of the false police report charge: the waste of time and resources for fraudulent reasons. I agree completely with that charge.

ps I love your avatar. Is it someone specific?

Edited by RomaVicta
Creepy avatar question

43 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Asshole was willing to sign a complaint against two suspects until he found it they were the two Nigerians he hired.  Ruin their lives and put them in jail.  Fuck him.  

3 minutes ago, futureman said:

what made you switch from ‘publican to ‘crat?

The Republican Party's position on social issues and abortion.

Iraq was the kicker, though. The last Republican I voted for was W. in 2000. I haven't voted for a single Republican candidate since then and I never will again.

• Like 1

Just now, David Dennison said:

The Republican Party's position on social issues and abortion.

Iraq was the kicker, though. The last Republican I voted for was W. in 2000. I haven't voted for a single Republican candidate since then and I never will again.

david dennison voted for dubya.  now I’ve seen it all.