Looks Like We Have Another Fake Hate Crime

Kyle

4 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

She actually did a guest spot last season on Empire and she played herself, interviewing Jussie's character. Jussie's character was caught on tape beating up someone, and Miss Robin conducted a hard-hitting interview.

Much harder than her real-life interview of Brother Jussie.

Preschoolers get grilled harder than Robin’s interview with Jussie. She even whispered “beautiful” after one (fake) tearful answer from Jussie. 

On 2/20/2019 at 6:14 PM, babysdaddy said:

It's purposeful, intentional deception.  DD and Hugo account for almost 10% of the posts in the CR.  I believe they are paid posters and as DDD pointed out, probably multiple people posting from the same account. Their job is to sow discord and highlight issues that are divisive.  Not unlike your thread here, btw. Don't think it is a left v. right deal either.  Strict purpose just to get people to fight.  AKA what the Russians were attempting to do in 2016 and continue to try and do.  

You can even see it now inside the 2020 Democrat nominee threads.  Hugo is triggering Bad Teammate constantly about Bernie.  

How come I've never been offered money to sow discord?

Jussie Smollett is reportedly making $100,000 per episode of “Empire.”

A person familiar with the situation told the Associated Press just how much he makes for filming a single episode.

“Empire” is in the middle of shooting the 18 episodes that would finish up season five. Smollett’s salary for this latest season would reach a total of $1.8 million. The pay increase occurred following his contract extension into the second season of “Empire.”

https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/22/jussie-smollet-100k-empire-episode/

5 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Preschoolers get grilled harder than Robin’s interview with Jussie. She even whispered “beautiful” after one (fake) tearful answer from Jussie. 

I saw part of that interview. Pretty sickening. Not so much for her interview but the way he was so earnest in describing his victimization all he while he’s lying through his teeth in an effort to stoke racial hatred. What a piece of shit. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

I saw part of that interview. Pretty sickening. Not so much for her interview but the way he was so earnest in describing his victimization all he while he’s lying through his teeth in an effort to stoke racial hatred. What a piece of shit. 

My favorite part was when she asked him “how will you heal?”.

8 hours ago, ztejas said:

Oh, yeah, this seems totally relevant to the case. 

The fuck is this, a divorce hearing? 

This kind of thing has been prevalent for a long time, and it really is beyond frustrating.

As if a similar observation would have been noted had the police dept, through their union, supported Hilary or Bernie.

The only reason for such a mention is the transparent attempt to call the police dept's motives into question.  Disgusting.

Edited by Augustus
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Crime of the century is what it is. The president  causing a self righteous little prick to create this own self inflicted hate crime.  Man talk about getting inside somebodies head.  

it had nothing to do with trump at all.  he simply wanted a higher salary.  end of story.  

Just now, futureman said:

it had nothing to do with trump at all.  he simply wanted a higher salary.  end of story.  

Oh sentient beings understand that. Some in the media, and his protectors are just using that as an excuse.  It's Trumps fault for sure.....yep.  If only Hillary had been elected we'd all be juuuuuust fine.

12 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Oh sentient beings understand that. Some in the media, and his protectors are just using that as an excuse.  It's Trumps fault for sure.....yep.  If only Hillary had been elected we'd all be juuuuuust fine.

South Park would have had a more satisfying conclusion if HRC had been elected. So there's that.

3 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Well they've been an equal opportunity offender for years now. They can work with any material.  Trump is fertile ground. 

I guess but that whole story arc was built on the assumption that HRC was gonna win. When she lost it just fell apart, as did a lot of my acquaintances.

12 hours ago, El Diablo said:

I guess but that whole story arc was built on the assumption that HRC was gonna win. When she lost it just fell apart, as did a lot of my acquaintances.

Oh there needs to be a full length movie for sure. I'd by a season pass.  A musical or Broadway production would be a-mazing !!  

I know some people (99% of them women) who really lost it after that election. I'm sure most everyone has had that experience. The world is gonna end, the country is doomed. They stopped being friends with anyone not a Hillary supporter.  People they'd known for years/decades were just written off. The idiocy (and potential mental issues potentially involved ) to let friendship be affected by an election/politics/sports/ the color red  (things over which you really have little to no control) is just astounding to me.

I still to this day cannot believe Trump beat her. But the schadenfreude I get thinking about her initial reaction that she lost is priceless.  The whole thing should be written like a Shakespearean tragic comedy in 3 acts:  

ACT 1: Ascension to the throne 

ACT 2: Hubris unchecked

ACT 3: Oh the hilarity 

Edited by Onboard 2.0
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, futureman said:

I think saying he wanted a higher salary is simplistic.  Dude wanted the Kardashian effect.  He wanted to raise his Q rating more than anything else. He wanted to increase his national prominence to something well beyond a bit part on a network TV show few people watch.  Ultimately he achieved his goal, albeit with a potential felony conviction attached to it.

Edited by Catdaddyhorn

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tim-graham/2019/02/21/cameo-robin-roberts-interviewed-fictional-smollett-empireand-xwas

ROBIN ROBERTS: This video of you beating your boyfriend, Warren Hall. Everyone's seen it. It's gone viral. 

JAMAL LYON/JUSSIE: Yeah, um... [over yelling on video: Why?! Huh? Huh?!] Maybe we could -- We could stop playing it, please?

ROBERTS-Oh, sure. But you know that was followed by your involvement in the shooting death of former New York City mayoral candidate Angelo Dubois, so how do you explain all this violence?

JAMAL/JUSSIE:  Well, first of all, that was self-defense. You know? Uh, but it certainly was a-an unfortunate set of events that took place. But I think, honestly, if you... If you talked to anybody that knows me, they would all say that I'm not a violent person.

ROBERTS: I'm sorry, Jamal. I got to stop you there, because the evidence indicates otherwise, and I want to ask you this. Have you ever considered anger management counseling?

JAMAL/JUSSIE: No. I'm sorry. I think that what I would want everybody to know about me, Robin, is that, uh... Um... (Aide whispering talking point): When you're born into a certain set of circumstances... You just, you... (Jamal sighs) I'm sorry. I have rehearsed all of this foolishness with-with all of my handlers, you know, but-but it's just not true. 

So, what is true? -What's true is that the entire Dubois family tried to take mine down. And I mean literally take us down. You know, so, yes, Angelo Dubois is dead, but I would be lying if I said that I was sorry about something that he brought on himself. You know, I almost lost my brother, but I don't see none of the press talking about this. Like, not once. And most recently I almost lost the person that literally means more to me than anybody in the world.

So, you know, what I've learned is that life is very short, and I'm just, uh... I don't know. I just...I'm...I'm done. I'm done with all of this, and -- and I apologize, because I respect you a great deal, but I'm done. I'm done apologizing, I'm done doing stupid interviews that I don't wanna do -- 

ROBERTS: Guess we are done!

https://wpde.com/news/local/report-substance-found-on-lamar-mayors-cars-appears-to-be-pollen-not-spray-paint

Report: Substance found on Lamar mayor's cars appears to be pollen, not spray paint

Wednesday, February 27th 2019

LAMAR, S.C. (WPDE) — An incident report from Lamar police said a substancefound two weeks ago on two cars belonging to Lamar Mayor Darnell Byrd-McPherson has a yellowish tint to it and that it's a type of powder similar to pollen.

Byrd-McPherson said someone came onto her property back on Feb. 7 and vandalized her cars. She initially said the incident may be that of a hate crime.

Byrd-McPherson said Wednesday the State Law Enforcement Division (SLED) was unable to make a determination of the substance because no sample was taken by the Lamar Police Department.

She released the following statement back on Feb. 7 about the incident:

The incident happened last night. Even though I drove my car today, I thought it was pollen. My husband and our neighbor noticed the cars looked like someone had spray painted on both our vehicles, which were parked in our front yard.
As an aside, during the 70s, crosses were burned in the yard of our home when my Mother was involved with the civil rights movement. On this very same corner in this very same front yard!
Again, we are grateful the person or persons did not try to take our lives but the culprits will be identified and prosecuted.
Love conquers hate and my husband and I refuse to be intimidated by those who perpetrated this act of vandalism which I classify as an act of hatred.

It is still not known if the investigation is ongoing.

• Haha 1

On 2/22/2019 at 10:40 PM, Lhorn said:

People like Jussie depend on enablers/rescue rangers like Robin.

The cancer cell needs a proper environment to help it grow.

Lotsa "Robin"s out there these days.

All about the feelings.

1 hour ago, clapclapclap said:

https://wpde.com/news/local/report-substance-found-on-lamar-mayors-cars-appears-to-be-pollen-not-spray-paint

Report: Substance found on Lamar mayor's cars appears to be pollen, not spray paint

LAMAR, S.C. (WPDE) — An incident report from Lamar police said a substancefound two weeks ago on two cars belonging to Lamar Mayor Darnell Byrd-McPherson has a yellowish tint to it and that it's a type of powder similar to pollen.

Byrd-McPherson said someone came onto her property back on Feb. 7 and vandalized her cars. She initially said the incident may be that of a hate crime.

Byrd-McPherson said Wednesday the State Law Enforcement Division (SLED) was unable to make a determination of the substance because no sample was taken by the Lamar Police Department.

The incident happened last night. Even though I drove my car today, I thought it was pollen. My husband and our neighbor noticed the cars looked like someone had spray painted on both our vehicles, which were parked in our front yard.
As an aside, during the 70s, crosses were burned in the yard of our home when my Mother was involved with the civil rights movement. On this very same corner in this very same front yard!
Again, we are grateful the person or persons did not try to take our lives but the culprits will be identified and prosecuted.
Love conquers hate and my husband and I refuse to be intimidated by those who perpetrated this act of vandalism which I classify as an act of hatred.

He insulted my human decency ....

2 hours ago, clapclapclap said:

This might be better than the Jussie one. 

"We are grateful the people that spraypainted our cars didn't try and murder us. As people that spraypaint things are wont to do."

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 2/21/2019 at 4:14 PM, BurntEyes said:

I don't know if she is from space, an Arnold Schwarzenegger movie, a sock or an actual female poster, but what I do know is she is crazy as a shit house rat.

Nttiawwt

that means she fucks

On 2/22/2019 at 12:59 PM, immortal13 said:

He wrote a check his ass couldn't cash

you're lucky to be here.

On 2/22/2019 at 1:36 PM, futureman said:

it is toe the line.  journalism standards have taken a nosedive. 

for all intensive purposes.

Newsweek story on the hate crime committed by the trees:

https://www.newsweek.com/darnell-byrd-mcpherson-mayor-lamar-south-carolina-hate-crime-pollen-spray-1349289

Another gold nugget, this time apparently from the local police

When McPherson attended a town meeting after the incident, she learned from her local law enforcement personnel that there had been additional threats.

“There’s a police officer who came to me and said, ‘There’s rumors out there that they’re going to assassinate you,’” the mayor recounted. 

58 minutes ago, Rusty Shackelford said:

Newsweek story on the hate crime committed by the trees:

https://www.newsweek.com/darnell-byrd-mcpherson-mayor-lamar-south-carolina-hate-crime-pollen-spray-1349289

Another gold nugget, this time apparently from the local police

When McPherson attended a town meeting after the incident, she learned from her local law enforcement personnel that there had been additional threats.

“There’s a police officer who came to me and said, ‘There’s rumors out there that they’re going to assassinate you,’” the mayor recounted. 

So much amazement in this story ... 

- Numbnuts thought here car was vandalized

- The leap to "it must be a 'hate' crime"

- Newsweek gave it validity by actually covering it with the requisite "there was racial tension 50 years ago so it must be true" angle

Sometimes I don't fault folks for being deluded when this is what counts as legitimate news.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 2/28/2019 at 1:57 PM, clapclapclap said:

the culprits

killer_bees.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So much amazement in this story ... 

- Numbnuts thought here car was vandalized

- The leap to "it must be a 'hate' crime"

- Newsweek gave it validity by actually covering it with the requisite "there was racial tension 50 years ago so it must be true" angle

Sometimes I don't fault folks for being deluded when this is what counts as legitimate news.

You forgot about a woman named Darnell.

I’ve always felt that some folks go out of their way to find racist/hateful things to complain about. This is a perfect example. Common sense should’ve told her this was pollen.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

980 people in the town she is a "Volunteer" mayor of... 

Seems like figuring out the 70-90 year old Klan members that were burning crosses the 70s should be pretty fucking easy to pick out for Darnell the volunteer.

Dude that's racist you can't just say/assume shit like that. Just because they're black doesn't mean they can play Nancy Drew.

I'm filing a hate crime against you.