Looks Like We Have Another Fake Hate Crime

Kyle

56 minutes ago, mother fucking fucker said:

Lol at all the bigot racist magabitches. 

WHAT A GREAT DAY.

eat shit, you Republican ass trash.

You of all people needed a good day after you were about to jump off a cliff on Sunday night.   Still planning that move to Canada?

16 hours ago, Mojo Hand said:

Since they're only prosecuting violent crimes, I guess they aren't prosecuting non-violent drug offenses anymore? 

Beat me to it. I for one am looking forward to all the non-violent drug offenders being released from Illinois prisons. 

• Like 1

Synopsis? 

Lawyer says everyone but Jussie and the Prosecutors who dropped the charges is lying, including the two brothers. GMA legal analyst says he’s never seen anything like this, and doesn’t know how you can suddenly just act like nothing happened.

Complete butt fucking by the DA. She's Getting paid by someone to drop it.  Jussies comment make him the biggest liar since lying was invented. He invoked everyone from his mom to God in his BS statement.  

He needs to get some actual karmic retribution.

When do the 2 brothers get indicted for beating him up ?

When are all the non violent crime charges dropped in the greater Chicago area ?

25 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

Lawyer says everyone but Jussie and the Prosecutors who dropped the charges is lying, including the two brothers. GMA legal analyst says he’s never seen anything like this, and doesn’t know how you can suddenly just act like nothing happened.

At this point I don't think it really matters. The court of public opinion has already found him guilty (aside from those that still believe OJ is innocent) and he probably struggles to find acting gigs moving forward because this will always follow him.

I get why the cops are pissed and to a lesser extent Rahm (I think his outrage is more a political move) 

10 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

At this point I don't think it really matters. The court of public opinion has already found him guilty (aside from those that still believe OJ is innocent) and he probably struggles to find acting gigs moving forward because this will always follow him.

I get why the cops are pissed and to a lesser extent Rahm (I think his outrage is more a political move) 

The theory I heard on the radio this AM is Jussie is going to get/for Fox to give his job back with Fox because his record is being expunged.

Not a lawyer, didn't stay at Holiday Inn Express.

Definitely is a weird case. I can understand not wanting to prosecute someone for a false police report. Cook County probably has bigger fish to fry. Instead you offer up a plea agreement where he has to plead guilty. 

The main DA recused herself, so who exactly made this decision and why? Is it going to be someone who is conveniently in their last month of employment anyway?

He’s probably going to take over for Talcum x, Al Sharpton, or Jesse Jackson as far as being a race baiting piece of shit is concerned. He will get more jobs acting most likely, it may not be anything big, but he wasn’t a big name anyway.

Maybe he tries to run for office. They are all lying assholes anyway.

9 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

He’s probably going to take over for Talcum x, Al Sharpton, or Jesse Jackson as far as being a race baiting piece of shit is concerned. He will get more jobs acting most likely, it may not be anything big, but he wasn’t a big name anyway.

Maybe he tries to run for office. They are all lying assholes anyway.

Do you need a Kleenex?  

43 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Definitely is a weird case. I can understand not wanting to prosecute someone for a false police report. Cook County probably has bigger fish to fry. Instead you offer up a plea agreement where he has to plead guilty. 

The main DA recused herself, so who exactly made this decision and why? Is it going to be someone who is conveniently in their last month of employment anyway?

I do not understand not charging someone for making a false report like this.  That was a serious Hate crime type incident he reported.   Not being charged, charges being expunged, prosecutor who recused herself originally is the one who is doing this (as the front woman at least).

This has politics written all over it from somebody high up, well placed.  Bullshit form the get go.

1 minute ago, BurntEyes said:

New Orleans would like a word with you.

Bring your own shovel and a bunch of Federal funding.

Note: Having lived in Chicago for nearly a decade, I'm certainly not defending the city nor saying they aren't corrupt as fucking hell.

But they are number 2 in the corruption rankings. 

Political corruption.  I believe the Websters dictionary even has an entry about Chicago as as dirty or underhanded.  I think the popular version is Chicago is the king of political corruption at least.

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I agree. The crime is stupid, but Chicago has enough serious crime that they pissed away a bunch of resources on this. DA should have made him plead to a lesser charge and fuck expunging his record. The way she did it makes it look like a cover up.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Political corruption.  I believe the Websters dictionary even has an entry about Chicago as as dirty or underhanded.  I think the popular version is Chicago is the king of political corruption at least.

Both cities are similar in the fact that they are full of bars full of shit-faced average looking chicks that are totally down to fuck. And unhealthy food. And yes, corruption. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gecko said:

sorry for the CR but this is basically a "FU" to the Mueller report.  caught the state attorney's "we didn't exonerate him" jab.  pretty telling

I see a lot of people trying to draw a comparison.

It's weird.  Mueller's investigation reportedly found no evidence for which Trump could be indicted.

Smollet was indicted with rock solid evidence.

They have nothing to do with each other, but we don't live in a world where that matters so I'm not sure why I'm commenting.

• Like 3

On 3/26/2019 at 4:02 PM, Augustus said:

I may be wading close to CR territory, which gives me a shudder, but given the players involved, it's transparent as hell this was a political op.

This is in arguable among the sane. Files don’t just disappear like this unless someone powerful wants it gone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

4 hours ago, Fozzz said:

I haven't the faintest idea why that would be the case. lol. 

Of course you do. Somewhere out there are racist POS in MAGA hats plotting an attack against the next victim. Yet, no one seems to care about that aspect. For all we know, it could be the same people that framed OJ. If you can sleep soundly, I envy you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1