Looks Like We Have Another Fake Hate Crime

Kyle

16 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Slight detail, please forgive...

I just read a news article stating that a white power emblem / symbol was found after a fire had been extinguished. Stated in the article that the emblem/symbol was not described. My question is 2 part, first why would it not be described, and secondly what the heck is a white power symbol / emblem? I can honestly say is a 62 year old honky I don't think I've ever heard of one much less seen one. End of derail thank you.

Swaztikas, and smiley faces to the best of my knowledge.

44 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

I just read a news article stating that a white power emblem / symbol was found after a fire had been extinguished. Stated in the article that the emblem/symbol was not described. My question is 2 part, first why would it not be described, and secondly what the heck is a white power symbol / emblem? I can honestly say is a 62 year old honky I don't think I've ever heard of one much less seen one. End of derail thank you.

sarah-silverman-tweet-826871.jpg

Wasnt the swastika a Tibetan religious symbol or something?

My first trip to India I was pretty thrown off by the number of swastikas I saw around.

It obviously had different origins and still holds different cultural meaning there, but it's hard to shake seeing something you've grown up identifying with only one thing plastered proudly all over the place.

https://theculturetrip.com/asia/articles/swastika-symbol-india-represent/

24 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

My first trip to India I was pretty thrown off by the number of swastikas I saw around.

It obviously had different origins and still holds different cultural meaning there, but it's hard to shake seeing something you've grown up identifying with only one thing plastered proudly all over the place.

https://theculturetrip.com/asia/articles/swastika-symbol-india-represent/

yep. it's all throughout asia, japan, southeast asia, etc. it denotes temple locations and good luck.

hitler took it and tipped it diagonally and made it a symbol of hate. it's really sad.

Just pullin stuff outta my ass, but I wouldn't be surprised if a few crack houses had "420" painted on the walls. Adolphus Hitler was born on 4/20/89.

TL/DR- lots of "wp" symbols aren't.

Read a blip this AM that said Jussie Smollett will be sued by Chicago for failing to meet the terms of his ...whatever they called letting him go. 

He was to forfeit the bond, do community service, and pay $130k for the cost of the police work to reimburse the city.  Deadline for the $130k payment has past.

He and his crack team of attorneys obviously agreed to this as a term of the disposition of the case, but I'm guessing had no intention to pay it.

My hunch is that they thought this would go away and no one would want to try and drag it out.  

I think they've over-played their hand with this and the fact that they came out swinging with statements about innocence that contradicted the prosecutors.

What a shit-show! 

Nut case meets dysfunctional city - hilarity ensues. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Reagan1k said:

Read a blip this AM that said Jussie Smollett will be sued by Chicago for failing to meet the terms of his ...whatever they called letting him go. 

He was to forfeit the bond, do community service, and pay $130k for the cost of the police work to reimburse the city.  Deadline for the $130k payment has past.

He and his crack team of attorneys obviously agreed to this as a term of the disposition of the case, but I'm guessing had no intention to pay it.

My hunch is that they thought this would go away and no one would want to try and drag it out.  

I think they've over-played their hand with this and the fact that they came out swinging with statements about innocence that contradicted the prosecutors.

What a shit-show! 

Nut case meets dysfunctional city - hilarity ensues. 

No, the 130k fee is the city’s response to the DA (equivalent) dropping the charges. 

On 4/4/2019 at 5:51 PM, Zavala said:

Chicago

Paraphrasing but the president of the FOP said something to the effect of "We just want the criminals held accountable, just like we are held accountable when we make mistakes."

So I guess he's advocating for paid vacations for citizens that murder other citizens so long as they feared for their life?

On 4/3/2019 at 6:44 PM, Zavala said:

https://nondoc.com/2019/04/03/racist-vandalism-across-norman/

Neo-nazis loose in blowU. Oops is some old crazy cat lady.

I'm sure she'll put up the "false flag" / "Jussie lied so all hate crimes are fake" defense.

https://www.publicradiotulsa.org/post/charges-filed-against-norman-woman-racist-vandalism?fbclid=IwAR3fE7glEVN7sDByN3qr-05LIdK16ZHN_9Gq3RPzqhMMtxpvVV5ekQV_70Q

Edited by 'stache

2 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

If they wouldn't have kicked the Anglo-Saxons' asses in 1066, you'd still be using horses and fire to heat your house.   And speaking German, for God's sake.

They used horses to heat their houses ?  Gott in Himmel !!!

Edited by Onboard 2.0
  • Like 1