Looks Like We Have Another Fake Hate Crime

Kyle

Just now, futureman said:

I’m pissed right now that the FBI isn’t doing no-knock raids on all his known addresses.  he is at large and needs to be taken down immediately. 

They sent out search warrants for his phone records and back statements. They only released the brothers Friday. Monday was a bank holiday for most. They just got them back I’m guessing. Stop hating on me man 

Basically if you have a kid as screwed up as Derrick Todd Lee walk him out back and shoot him in the back of the head. I saw the Colorado cases Chris Watts (killed his pregnant wife and two daughters-his mom should have shot that fucker between the eyes. His parents knew what he was.

12 hours ago, El Diablo said:

I see that you're familiar with another cesspool. Not a good look for you. That said it's hard to ignore the similarities between DD and cinque. Cinque was outed by stovetop by the way, I don't know the details but the loon was apparently carrying out the same behavior on a WVU board. From what I could gather it may not even be one person, more like a persona being operated by several folks who work with a script of sorts that follows a formula for a created character. Crazy? Yes. Completely.

Seriously. I think I was addicted. Five years ago, the Baylor board used to be fun because there was (unlike CR) a good bit of diversity. But it basically became social media where people on all sides just posted talking points and called each other names. DD/cinque was a big part of that devolution. And that board lacks all the fun of the shag. One day I woke up in an alley with a needle in one arm and a tranny hooker in the other ... that's when I realized I had a problem and needed help.

12 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Seriously. I think I was addicted. Five years ago, the Baylor board used to be fun because there was (unlike CR) a good bit of diversity. But it basically became social media where people on all sides just posted talking points and called each other names. DD/cinque was a big part of that devolution. And that board lacks all the fun of the shag. One day I woke up in an alley with a needle in one arm and a tranny hooker in the other ... that's when I realized I had a problem and needed help.

It doesn't matter, but I'm not cinque, FWIW. Feel free to believe that I am, though.

Carry on.

6 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

He’s pissed off

He has a fucking right to be. National media (and media in general) cover the fancy click worthy stories not the ones that really matter-

"I just wish that the families of gun violence in this city got this much attention, because that's who really deserves the amount of attention that we're giving to this particular incident."

He has a fucking right to be. National media (and media in general) cover the fancy click worthy stories not the ones that really matter-

"I just wish that the families of gun violence in this city got this much attention, because that's who really deserves the amount of attention that we're giving to this particular incident."

Lol fuck that guy.
  • Fuck You 1