March Madness Seed Draft

BigOrange1

17 hours ago, BigOrange1 said:

i have just drawn the draft order randomly from a hat since draft order doesn't really matter in a thing like this.  here we are:

1. @Capn81
  2. @Goo Punch
  3. @IPoopOnWhoop
  4. me
  5. @Huckleberry
  6. @Bartles
  7. @HornOnTheBayou
  8. @Jack Straw

Everyone understands the rules and scoring right?

we can start the draft whenever yall want to.

Selection Order for top of page

After the first snake:

Huckleberry - 26.94
HornOnTheBayou - 25.67
Bartles - 24.52
Capn81 - 23.24
Jack Straw - 22.07
BigOrange1 - 20.75
Goo Punch - 18.15
IPoopOnWhoop - 17.87

For you new guys, this is my ratings system's expected values for teams selected. I also publish the full list after the draft. I don't follow college basketball closely enough to be an expert or anything close to it so I generally just use my system to pick with some minor differences here and there (e.g., I'll pick Oklahoma after hell freezes over, wait, no, I would shoot myself in the face before picking Oklahoma by choice, the only way I'll ever pick them is if I'm last in the draft and they're the only team left). And I don't pretend they're perfect, I haven't won yet although using my system has meant I've been one of the last 2 or 3 alive each season so far I think.

Edited by Huckleberry

16 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

After the first snake:

Huckleberry - 26.94
HornOnTheBayou - 25.67
Bartles - 24.52
Capn81 - 23.24
Jack Straw - 22.07
BigOrange1 - 20.75
Goo Punch - 18.15
IPoopOnWhoop - 17.87

For you new guys, this is my ratings system's expected values for teams selected. I also publish the full list after the draft. I don't follow college basketball closely enough to be an expert or anything close to it so I generally just use my system to pick with some minor differences here and there (e.g., I'll pick Oklahoma after hell freezes over, wait, no, I would shoot myself in the face before picking Oklahoma by choice, the only way I'll ever pick them is if I'm last in the draft and they're the only team left). And I don't pretend they're perfect, I haven't won yet although using my system has meant I've been one of the last 2 or 3 alive each season so far I think.

Exactly where I want to be