TEXAS @ BAYLOR Series

petscii

26 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

Stand corrected. Ceiling is making the tournament. No hosting or winning a regional. We are not good and we are dumb. Not a good combo.

Probably right on ceiling in qualifying for NCAA Tourney this year.  Lack of a dominant starter, weaker defense & hitting than last season,  and young inconsistent bullpen arms are the formula for the Horns baseball struggles this season.

Baylor with their offense, should be ranked though.  I just don't understand the mental mistakes and poor effort so far by Horns today.  May need an Augie moment from Pierce.....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

You must have some package . . . well, that came out wrong . . . 693 is "order only" for me and I'm headed down a rabbit hole of "pick NFL, NBA, MLS, MLB, NHL".  Nope.

I have it on my direct package.  I think it comes with the sports package.

1 minute ago, Enfield said:

We are just really really young. Give Pierce some time to develop these guys. Going to be dangerous soon.

See it is funny because Enfield thinks Pierce is garbage and we are going to be terrible forever.

Anyway Henley has really slammed the door. Nice.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 66BUFF said:

15 freshman on the roster and 15 in the 2019 class.

Oh, I agree. We really need 15 seniors or RS-seniors to get this program solid again. We haven’t had that kind of senior leadership in baseball in decades here.  Seems like all the good players leave after JR year. 

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

I hope enfield falls feet first into a wood chipper. 

Can I not just read about the game in despair without having to read his bullshit too?

Sorry. Lots of people are getting negative on the team. We are just really young. Just want to level set so we don’t jump off the deep end.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2