2017-18 Rockets Thread

The Tower

Nice to see the team that had 3 double digit win streaks and was the best in the NBA with 65 wins back again in the first half. Welcome back Eric Gordon. They can beat the Warriors playing like this.  Not so much how we played Game 2. 

Edited by Iconoclast Texan

10 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

If he plays any better, it will be an Hakeem Olajuwon (smaller man) owning David Robinson (larger man) type of situation. 

Woe woe. But he's doing very well within his ability. 

Let CP3 and Harden create the shots, finish strong. Defend. 

Can't wait to see how him and Nene can do against the Warriwhores.

4 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

How do not even review that? Gobert hit him in his head with his elbow.

It looked like a flagrant, but maybe it was because Gobert was trying to clear space to position himself for a potential rebound and Harden was in the air? Or more than likely, it's because the Rockets have been up 30+ and might as well keep the game moving.

Just now, TonyTexas said:

Good god man. We are are kicking their ass but you still find something to complain about. You must be miserable.

I wasn't complaining. Just a suggestion that Harden should take it easy and save energy for Game 4. But of course, you're obsessed with my posts. You must be miserable.

I wasn't complaining. Just a suggestion that Harden should take it easy and save energy for Game 4. But of course, you're obsessed with my posts. You must be miserable.

I just don’t understand. You bitch if we play poorly. You bitch when we play well. My only conclusion is that you’re a bitch.

15 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

How do not even review that? Gobert hit him in his head with his elbow.

Then his head slapped off the court. Suprised he got back up, looks concussed. They need to keep the starters out. Let Ariza and Gorden finish off these scrubs and send Mittens home.

4 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

jesus, he's putting harden and tucker back in.

Guess he wants to be extra sure. Good thing Harden hasn't played too minutes tonight. 

EDIT: This is why D'Antoni put Harden and Tucker back in.

Edited by UDontKnow