2017-18 Rockets Thread

The Tower

2 minutes ago, Sidney Sherman said:

Its another "no amount of contact on a Rocket shot will draw a foul" episode.

Good to see MBah a Moute out there.

Defuckingfence.

The Rockets just have to play tougher and not gift Joe Ingles 9 points through open 3 point looks. Blaming the refs is a tired excuse.

1 minute ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

36 points on 63% shooting is about as good as it will get ever for the jazz on the road. This is only thing that worries me about the Rockets is they get bored, hopefully to crank it up and pull away. 

Yes, but the Rockets are not showing any commitment to forcing the Jazz into bad shots. 

2 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

This is fucking annoying.

Play some defense, man.

How ridiculous does it need to get before D'Antoni calls time out?

One of these playoff games, D'Antoni's stubborn insistence on his rotations is gonna lead to a Rockets loss. It's okay to increase Harden's usage in the playoffs, Mike.

Edited by UDontKnow

3 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Man, that is one of the worst call reversals of the season.  GTFOH.

My favorite is the opposing teams coach and 3 players from their bench are on the court while the Rockets are on offense. What the fuck has the nba turned into? It looks like and 1 mixtape.

Lol bitch ass ingels just got did by Harden.

Edited by Sidney Sherman

2 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Joe Ingles' mom is a bitch.  So is her son.

I would love to have Joe Ingles on the Rockets instead of Ryan Anderson.

Good job by Harden to carry the team on his back and cut the deficit to single digits. CP3 has been absolutely useless and he shouldn't be picking up technical fouls .

3 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

I would love to have Joe Ingles on the Rockets instead of Ryan Anderson.

Good job by Harden to carry the team on his back and cut the deficit to single digits. CP3 has been absolutely useless and he shouldn't be picking up technical fouls .

WTF is Andersons deal? I know hes home, and not in Minnesota...but geez. wake the fuck up 

First Rockets game I get to go to all year and they are playing like shit. Utah had way too many layups and uncontested 3s. Unacceptable defensive intensity for a playoff game. Rockets need to wake the fuck up. I didn’t get the rotation D’Antoni was playing for the 2nd qtr.

1 minute ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Lol you are a loser mavs fan. What’s the score to the mavs game? Or are y’all beating off the Dennis Smith jr dunking on air in a YouTube video?

Dude I'm just asking for the score. And where you are getting I'm a Mavs fan I have no idea.

3 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

just like that.

Ok Mitchells the real deal...but his eye brows bug the fuck out of me, how theyre always pointing up

Inefficient volume shooter. Folks who loved kobe, Westbrook, Iverson, melo, etc. will like him but he'll require someone better than him to ever win anything

Edited by maninblack