2017-18 Rockets Thread

The Tower

Good on the Rockets to take back the home court advantage.

Rockets will need to limit those three Jazz players again in Game 4 to ensure a win. My gut feeling is that Game 4 will be a dogfight. Final margin of victory in Game 4 will be 5 points or less.

Credit to D'Antoni and the coaches for making the necessary adjustments within 48 hours. Keep it up on D!

Edited by UDontKnow

Huge game obviously for the rockets! I think we win but definitely expect a closer game, rockets always seem to come out flat after a blowout win which I hate. Just put them away today knowing you won’t have to fly back up again after today. 

I can see us getting into a ealry hole that we dig out of and win and the game.

I expect Utah will hang around in the first half and either team could be up 5 or fewer at the break.  Then we go apeshit in the 3rd quarter.  Then later a bunch of white dudes with glasses in Salt Lake take out their frustrations by subjecting one or more of their wives to unsatisfying missionary four pump sex.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I expect Utah will hang around in the first half and either team could be up 5 or fewer at the break.  Then we go apeshit in the 3rd quarter.  Then later a bunch of white dudes with glasses in Salt Lake take out their frustrations by subjecting one or more of their wives to unsatisfying missionary four pump sex.

I think that's about three pumps too many.

In somewhat related news, Rubio is officially out for this game.

http://www.nba.com/article/2018/05/05/utah-jazz-ricky-rubio-derrick-favors-questionable-game-4-houston-rockets

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/mitt-romney-insurgent-and-insider

Mitt loves weiners. 

“My favorite meat is hot dog, by the way. That is my favorite meat,” he told a gathering of supporters as they joined him recently for a casual dinner organized by his campaign. “My second favorite meat is hamburger. And, everyone says, oh, don’t you prefer steak? It’s like, I know steaks are great, but I like hot dog best, and I like hamburger next best.”