2017-18 Rockets Thread

The Tower

Great 1st qtr for the Rockets. We look like the team that won 65 games in the regular season. To me, we just seemed off our game against the Wolves. Still shows how badass we are that we still won in 5. The defensive intensity missing is there now. Nene is huge for us.

Only up 20. The jizz suck. I think what this shows is Houston and GS is heads and shoulders above everyone else. 

3-8 seeds are all 1-2 games within each other and would have tough series against one another but Houston and GS when locked in would win any series 4-1 or 4-2 at the most. 

Im ready for the WCF.

14 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

I think the ass kicking Golden State put on the Pels last night motivated the Rockets. This is the team that  won 17 in a row.

Sorry if it's already mentioned, but I feel that the ass kicking the Pels received was motivation for having Mbah a Moute play today. I think the Rockets would like to make quick work of the Jazz because unless the Pelicans get it together soon, Golden State is cruising into the Conference Finals. Fuck me for predicting Warriors-Pelicans would go at least 6 games.

3 minutes ago, Planet Houston said:

This team is unstoppable when firing on al cylinders like this. 

BO - whatever it takes, the Rockets have to re-sign Capela. I’m no capologist - can we afford a max deal for him (obviously assuming no LBJ)?

He's an RFA, so we might as well let him see what he can get and then match it. But we also have to re-sign CP3, ariza, green and A Moute. It's gonna be tough.

Edited by Dutchrudder

9 minutes ago, Planet Houston said:

This team is unstoppable when firing on al cylinders like this. 

BO - whatever it takes, the Rockets have to re-sign Capela. I’m no capologist - can we afford a max deal for him (obviously assuming no LBJ)?

yes, we have his bird rights, we can exceed the cap to resign him. Same with Paul, Moute, and Ariza.

Edited by HtownHorn

25 minutes ago, Artificial Iverson said:

Jass are not a top 5 team as most of Surly believes

What the fuck was your handle on shaggy? You’re the worst poster here by far as witnessed by your neg rep.

Edited by Iconoclast Texan