2017-18 Rockets Thread

The Tower

2 minutes ago, Dutchrudder said:

I don't understand why they aren't going at Rose every time down the court. He's their worst defender, and they aren't really exploiting it. 

It's a good idea especially considering that Rose was generating much of Minnesota's offense. He stepped in well for Jeff Teague.

Overall, in a good position at halftime considering the majority of the production came from Capela and Harden. I'm so impressed at how Capela is massively outplaying Karl-Anthony Towns. The Rockets have gotten minimal offensive production from CP3, Ariza, and Tucker so can't complain too much about the halftime score.

Our team other than Capela and Harden played as bad they have all season and the T-Wolves made more 3s than they usually do while we missed a shit ton more than we do on a typical poor shooting night. If they were going to take a game, it was there for them tonight. We are going to round into form and blow them out with a hot shooting night in Game 2 in my humble opinion.

Way to close it out. 6/8 of our rotation played like dogshit, 2 guys out and Harden balls out to deliver the win. I can’t say I’m disappointed that he went off Game 1 - while CP3 is unlikely to play as poorly as he did tonight, we need Harden to shake off his reputation of laying clunkers when it matters. 

1-0.