Texas Sex Offender - 1 mile count

relapse98

2 hours ago, B00M said:

33, in Austin. Realized a fucking know 1 of the high risk assholes through adult sports (statutory with a 12 year old when he was 17/18). Another high risk piece of shit was 21 when he raped a 7 year old boy in 1991.

What do I win?

A preferred walk-on spot with the Baylor Bears.

• Haha 1

JayBlanchard.jpg

This is a "Mini Park" is in Winter Park, Florida, where I used to live.  It's 0.19 acres, or a single family lot where the City bought an old house and tore it down and made the "mini park."

It made zero sense to me until I realized that sex offenders were barred from living near a public park (I don't remember the distance).  The city effectively drove out any sex offenders by scattering them around the City.

Go away!

22 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

Oklahoma’s registry is to track non-sex offenders since it’s an easier list to maintain.

The correct answer is "nobody presses charges because they don't want their father/brother/uncle to go to jail".

9 hours ago, B00M said:

33, in Austin. Realized a fucking know 1 of the high risk assholes through adult sports (statutory with a 12 year old when he was 17/18). Another high risk piece of shit was 21 when he raped a 7 year old boy in 1991.

What do I win?

So you guard him or he guards you?

maxresdefault.jpg

Just now, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I’m partially surprised that you can’t search on an offenders work address because I assume they have to report their work place name and address to authorities.  But I guess that would make some unemployable when coworkers discovered their status. 

It would also subject their employers to opprobrium.  But why not?  What the fuck?

One within one mile. I live close enough to a school that I can clearly hear the announcements from my living room. I also checked my hometown. At least one from my high school still living there. There's someone that I used to be pretty close that's on there for aggravated assault of an 11-year-old - a genuinely nice, yet very troubled person.

On 5/24/2019 at 4:06 PM, Bullneck said:

JayBlanchard.jpg

This is a "Mini Park" is in Winter Park, Florida, where I used to live.  It's 0.19 acres, or a single family lot where the City bought an old house and tore it down and made the "mini park."

It made zero sense to me until I realized that sex offenders were barred from living near a public park (I don't remember the distance).  The city effectively drove out any sex offenders by scattering them around the City.

Go away!

Can’t remember where I saw it now but watched a video wrt mobile home parks/investment etc. They went into detail on one in Fl where the entire park was released sex offenders.  Rent was ignorantly high but lots didn’t have a choice. It was far enough from schools/parks whatever to be convenient. Lady said they were at max capacity and had waiting list. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2019 at 10:57 PM, fattyflattie said:

Can’t remember where I saw it now but watched a video wrt mobile home parks/investment etc. They went into detail on one in Fl where the entire park was released sex offenders.  Rent was ignorantly high but lots didn’t have a choice. It was far enough from schools/parks whatever to be convenient. Lady said they were at max capacity and had waiting list. 

That sounds like San Leon...and I’ve considered buying a mobile home park or building one tbere

78. Live near the Pearl in San Antonio so not that shocking.

Live near a couple of hornet nests.

218 E. Euclid Ave.

am9pb6.png

813 E. Quincy St. You can actually get an apartment right across from the street from this one in case anybody's looking. https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/512-E-Quincy-St-APT-9-San-Antonio-TX-78215/2097141264_zpid/

2v0d3rd.png

calling her a Lady is probably giving her the benefit of the doubt.