2019 NBA FInals - Warriors vs. Raptors

NowThis

On 5/30/2019 at 10:37 PM, Vic Mackey said:

Was Drake and Draymond talking shit to each other? Lulz

Wow cant really pick a side there. What a couple of turds.

Nice basket interference then are they not going to give Lowry that and 1? Lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

6624a185865a244d896d30a02084846d.jpg

what is the significance of this? why did i get an alert about this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude really? He's saying they need Kevin. You know, Kevin, the main character from Home Alone, that they are looking for that is lost. 

What, are you on fucking mescaline right now?

Dude really? He's saying they need Kevin. You know, Kevin, the main character from Home Alone, that they are looking for that is lost. 
Ha, I didn't make that connection at all either. The Dell Curry jersey was clever, unless they photoshopped KDs face on that hoodie, that's just dumb.

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I mean, I’ll give you credit. I think you were part of the 1% of this thread that got that troll. It makes sense now. So thank you lol

Also, you Harden haters should pay attention to Curry, he embellishes contact all the time. See the three he just took while backing into a defender to get the call. He got Gasol out of game one by jumping in front of him and falling over. Been doing it for years, but people like him more, so he doesn't get the scrutiny.

1 minute ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I mean, I’ll give you credit. I think you were part of the 1% of this thread that got that troll. It makes sense now. So thank you lol

Idk it seemed straightforward to me. The notification Derka posted didn't phrase it to be that obvious as to what he was making fun of, though. 

Just now, Dutchrudder said:

Also, you Harden haters should pay attention to Curry, he embellishes contact all the time. See the three he just took while backing into a defender to get the call. He got Gasol out of game one by jumping in front of him and falling over. Been doing it for years, but people like him more, so he doesn't get the scrutiny.

Everyone does it, but it isn’t even in the same ball park as Harden. Nobody in the history of the game does it like harden. Not even close.

9 minutes ago, ztejas said:

yeah, that was SO obvious. 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5cf46d49636b71364d

Edited by Goo Punch
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dutchrudder said:

C'mon, man. No one else in the league is in Harden's class as a contact seeker/initiator/faker.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

C'mon, man. No one else in the league is in Harden's class as a contact seeker/initiator/faker.

He’s going to go down as one of the most influential players in NBA history for all the wrong reasons. A lot of people try to do what he does, but nobody has a 3rd degree black belt in the art of what’s in bold like Harden does. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Good news for GS is klays feeling it tonight

Bad news for GS they are playing a better team on the road and apparently Curry has an MJ flu case going on rn. 

Also no one gives a fuck about Harden. His bitchass got bounced 2 rounds ago. 

Edited by ztejas

Just now, youdunnf'dup said:

If Toronto can’t win at home when KD is out, iggy is 70% at best, and Steph having whatever sickness/excuses he’s dealing with...it would be kinda shocking. Unless the refs keep them in the game of course.

Nah man, you didn't hear? Golden State is better without KD. 

But actually this could end up being a 20 point blowout. Curry is fucking wiped. 

• Haha 1

Just now, youdunnf'dup said:

If Toronto can’t win at home when KD is out, iggy is 70% at best, and Steph having whatever sickness/excuses he’s dealing with...it would be kinda shocking. Unless the refs keep them in the game of course.

Look at what officials they use lol isn't it obvious?

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Nah man, you didn't hear? Golden State is better without KD. 

But actually this could end up being a 20 point blowout. Curry is fucking wiped. 

Haha the excuses are certainly set up tonight. It would be an epic choke if Toronto lost tonight. At least as long as steph keeps milking his sickness. Yeah, the more you say “OMG I feel terrible” out loud to your coaches, it’s going to be impossible to even attempt to fight through it. You’ve already mentally defeated yourself. 

Edited by youdunnf'dup

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

It’s almost like that KD guy matters lol

Yeah it's almost like the 2 time defending Finals MVP might be useful to have in the motherfucking NBA Finals.

Sorry if I'm going overboard I just think people are morons and still somehow underrate how good Durant is. 

3 minutes ago, AeroHorn said:

Toronto is playing team ball, what GS is known for. Even Kawhi is not one-man-showing there.

Toronto is deeper, bigger and playing with HCA. Team ball ain't got shit to do with it right now. Especially when Curry is playing like a limp mackerel flopping around on deck with a hook ripped through its mouth. 

@hobbes2702 that and Durant is way more valuable on defense for them than anyone gives him credit for. 

Edited by ztejas

5 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

No you’re right. I mean there were literally numerous posters claiming GSW is better without KD even though we’ve seen how their offense can absolutely stall out if Steph struggles at all. KD means any struggles Steph has simple don’t matter. 

@ztejas

Outside of Vic, was there even one person on this entire message board that said they were “better” without KD. They clearly need one of either KD or Iggy to be healthy, and they need Steph to be old Steph (since he isn’t that guy when KD is out there). KD is just the joker/trump card in the deck of cards that makes it to where nothing else really matters. 

Edited by youdunnf'dup

5 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

No you’re right. I mean there were literally numerous posters claiming GSW is better without KD even though we’ve seen how their offense can absolutely stall out if Steph struggles at all. KD means any struggles Steph has simple don’t matter. 

@ztejas

Who other than Vic and NowThis?

3 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

They clearly need one of either KD or Iggy to be healthy, and they need Steph to be old Steph.

Dude what the fuck are you talking about. They absolutely need Durant in this series. You're comparing him to Iggy? lmfao. Durant is an all time great. Like top 15 player ever all time great. 

@aggie08 a lot of people wanted to believe that outside of this board. As to how many actually expressed that opinion here is indifferent. 

Edited by ztejas

Just now, ztejas said:

Dude what the fuck are you talking about. They absolutely need Durant in this series. You're comparing him to Iggy? lmfao. Durant is an all time great. Like top 15 player ever all time great. 

I’m not comparing him to iggy. Maybe i worded that wrong, but if both KD and Iggy are hurt, they are just that much weaker. 

Also, you drunk right now lol? You’re on one tonight.