2019 NBA FInals - Warriors vs. Raptors

NowThis

1 minute ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I’m not comparing him to iggy. Maybe i worded that wrong, but if both KD and Iggy are hurt, they are just that much weaker. 

Also, you drunk right now lol? You’re on one tonight.

Yes I'm drunk haha. You worded your post very strangely. Thanks for clarifying. Take my assholeness with a grain of salt. 

Ws fighting back though - we'll see if they can make something happen in the 2nd half. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Who other than Vic and NowThis?

I don’t know them by name but it was more than just those two and it’s not like that’s just a narrative here. It’s a common belief among “nba fans”. Anyone with any sense knows it’s ridiculous but...

9 minutes ago, ztejas said:

@aggie08 a lot of people wanted to believe that outside of this board. As to how many actually expressed that opinion here is indifferent. 

A lot of talking head shows put the, "Is Golden State better without KD?" headline at the bottom of the screen as click bait. But even they, the embassadors of hot takes, wouldn't actually put their names behind holding that opinion once the discussion started. Because it's stupid even for the Skip Bayless and Stephen A's of the world.

Edited by aggie08

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

Toronto only being up 5 at home with how poor GSW played is a big failure on their part. GSw will take that all day. Curry finally showing some life.

He took some pepto. Or excedrin. Or Midol. Who knows wtf he’s actually dealing with. It just seems like a convenient time to come down with something.

3 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

He took some pepto. Or excedrin. Or Midol. Who knows wtf he’s actually dealing with. It just seems like a convenient time to come down with something.

Steph needs his flu game. he can't have KD come back and snatch another FMVP. 

Also got dam Michelle Beadle looking like a snack rn. I like that hairstyle. Go Spurs. 

Edited by ztejas

If, and most likely when KD comes back, I’ll be curious to see what he actually looks like. Are they rushing him back? Is he ready for 35-40 minutes of NBA finals game speed with Kawhi in his face (from a conditioning standpoint). I don’t know if we should be assuming KD is just going to come back to being the guy we saw earlier in the playoffs. But even 50% of KD would probably be pretty useful right now. 

Edited by youdunnf'dup

8 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

If, and most likely when KD comes back, I’ll be curious to see what he actually looks like. Are they rushing him back? Is he ready for 35-40 minutes of NBA finals game speed with Kawhi in his face (from a conditioning standpoint). I don’t know if we should be assuming KD is just going to come back to being the guy we saw earlier in the playoffs. But even 50% of KD would probably be pretty useful right now. 

Durant tends to give Kawhi issues on both sides of the ball - but I agree that it will be dependent on what his overall status is health-wise. 

If the Ws can pull this out (which remains to be seen - although they are on a nice run right now) I would expect to see a 90%ish KD in game 4 rather than a desparate 85% KD in game 3.

Just now, aggie08 said:

The fuck? The reporting on Steph's illness was getting pretty annoying, but Looney pretty clearly fucked himself up.

I’m not hating on looney. If you’re hurt you’re hurt. I’m just saying the warriors have a laundry list of excuses for why they SHOULD lose this game 

Just now, hookem48 said:

possible amputation but will be back in a few, and how the fuck is half of Golden States bench at half court during play?

I assume they figured Toronto would call a timeout? But if that's not an automatic technical, what is?

So let’s see:

KD out

steph has a tummy ache/ the flu/a migraine

klay is out or fake hurt.

iggy is hurt

yet they have a 12 point lead in the 4th quarter on the road in the nba finals with 5 mins left? This is as big a choke job as I’ve ever seen from a team as good as Toronto. 

Or it’s just what Toronto has always been outside of last series where they surprised some people 

Edited by youdunnf'dup
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, hundredTT said:

Clay pulled his vagina. I said something lame Similar and got banned for a week because it was against James harden during their warriors series, hope the faggot mods don’t get emotional like a little bitch this time haha 

just do us a favor and quit posting. 

• Like 2

Golden st without Durant is surly formidable sarscam. But damnnn. The nba lacks a contender badlyyyyyy. I mean for fuck sack,  I’m starting to think the Durant injury and a fake to give is hope. Golden st has no contenders and Houston as a “2nd” team is a fucking joke 

Edited by hundredTT
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Is it just me or does he play timid in the first half the gets more agresive in the second?  

Somehow, he's a -21 at the moment, despite feeling like he's the only one keeping them in it.