2019 NBA FInals - Warriors vs. Raptors

NowThis

6 minutes ago, hundredTT said:

Boogie is a max player playing as a scrub to an all time team. As an nba lover, I respected Golden st until they entered cheat code Durant and ultra cheat code boogie. This shit is laughable l. Praying for a comet at this point 

I mean, it’s not their fault that an all star caliber player and an all time great wanted to join their 73 win team. Credit to them for building a strong team through the draft and having cap space to take on people who wanted to take the biggest short cut of all short cuts. 

No team in the history or sports is gonna say “ehh, we’re too good. We don’t need these all stars even though they want to be on our team”

Edited by youdunnf'dup

Just now, PittsburghTiger said:

some sloppy stuff out there. 

Cousins is having a terrific game though.

Made me eat my words earlier tonight. He’s the reason they’re winning this game. Straight up. His performance tonight was the variable nobody accounted for. Especially after how he looked in game 1

15 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

So let’s see:

KD out

steph has a tummy ache/ the flu/a migraine

klay is out or fake hurt.

iggy is hurt

yet they have a 12 point lead in the 4th quarter on the road in the nba finals with 5 mins left? This is as big a choke job as I’ve ever seen from a team as good as Toronto. 

Or it’s just what Toronto has always been outside of last series where they surprised some people 

Toronto ain't that good

Just now, hookem48 said:

Toronto ain't that good

Been saying that for a while now. I still feel the bucks were the better team and had a better chance of beating the warriors. They choked IMO. I know that word gets thrown around a lot, but they didn’t play up to their potential. 

Game blouses. Wow. Nice job Toronto. I want to give GS all the credit, but good god Toronto lol. That was your chance to take the series by the balls (or just do your job and maintain home court advantage) and you gave up home court when all the odds were against GS. I’ll never believe this raptors team can beat the warriors in a 7 game series until the clock hits zero and they’ve won 4 games.

Edited by youdunnf'dup

Just now, hookem48 said:

go back to the second quarter when Toronto was off and running and the refs flat out shut the game down and then Toronto playing like Toronto to start the third. ballgame

Is it the refs fault that Toronto couldn’t get a single bucket and gave up a ridiculous run to start the 3rd quarter. No. Toronto ain’t ready 

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

Raptors revert back to their choking ways. Up by 12 and blow this game. At home as well. I don't have much faith of their chances in Oakland unless Klay, Curry, KD, Livingston, Iggy, Green and Cook is out.

fify

Is it the refs fault that Toronto couldn’t get a single bucket and gave up a ridiculous run to start the 3rd quarter. No. Toronto ain’t ready 
Anyone who blames the refs in this game is an idiot. Toronto just flat out melted down and choked from the late part of the 2nd into the 3rd. That was game right there.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Raptors revert back to their choking ways. Up by 12 and blow this game. At home as well. I don't have much faith of their chances in Oakland unless Klay is out.

Oh it's over. Durant strutting around in the locker room like he's ready whenever they need him. RIP Canada. 

• Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
8 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:
big big win for Golden State.

Not much Drake on screen.

I want to see his face when Iggy hit the dagger. I don't mind Drake but this clown has KD and Curry tatted on him and covered it up with an armband. He's a huge Kentucky "fan" too.

I was thinking the exact same thing. I feel like they robbed us of a meme. If you’re gonna show him talking shit to Draymond after game 1, show him when Toronto is going full choke. 

Edited by youdunnf'dup
  • Like 1

Just now, Vic Mackey said:
2 minutes ago, youdunnf said:

Anyone who blames the refs in this game is an idiot. Toronto just flat out melted down and choked from the late part of the 2nd into the 3rd. That was game right there.

refs flat out stopped this game in the second, then Toronto happened in the third. Toronto just ain't that good, it's obvious.

• Like 1