Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Up to 20,000 shares of UUUU.  I have a gtc order for the final 5000 shares at 5.85, so, of course, today’s low was 5.86 and it didn’t fill.  The same damn thing happened when UUUU was in the 3’s and 4’s and I ended up buying the second and third lots in the low to mid 5’s.  If the stock decides to go up from here and I miss out at 5.85, well, worse things could happen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haven't mentioned it because didn't need naysayers because it is stupid, but I'm a med student doing this almost purely on my student loans while they're at zero interest. I've made +$20k since Decemb

The real treasure is the friends we make along the way

As long as 700% APR payday loans exist, you can fuck right off with "protecting people from themselves".

Posted Images

I’m curious what the percentage of retail investor ownership is. I still feel like the institutions are still very much in control. Of course, I haven’t followed it since the initial uprising.
That is the big secret...what does everyone own...I've seen screenshots of bloomberg terminals where institutional holds over 100% and the some of the math reddit throws out if half of the 9.5 million users hold on avg 10 shares that is 40mil shares

For perspective..I had 15 originally in December... sold during first pop...got back in at 40$ with profits for 25 shares and after selling for some profit at 220ish on fall from 300+ I'm still holding 10 shares
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bone3421 said:

Also I dbl checked.,...and as of today the legend deepfuckingvalue is holding 100k shares

He's got more balls than brains. When the stock hit triple figures, he was holding 10+ million dollars.  I would have stabbed all those reddit geeks in the back and bailed.

Sorry not sorry.

  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

@Harrison Stafford to the white courtesy phone.

WTF is going on with IBRX? I've seen no bad news, but stonk is down another $1 in premarket!

Volatility is here to stay. People just like you aren’t looking for 10% returns a year, they expect to flip for 20% a week or whatever the number is. There are a ton of people out there just day trading the volatility trying to make some amount a day and then they quit for the day. There are a ton of other people playing the options game. It’s a lot of gambling at this point rather than dealing with true fundamentals. IBRX is up what, 50% off of that dip a couple weeks ago? That’s a lot of movement in a short period which means there are more people cashing out at any little drop which compounds the volatility. If you believe in the stock, double down. If you’re playing the option game, you’re high risk gambling and it is what it is. If you ever figure it all out, you’ll make a fortune because others have not. Some just okay with a bigger bank roll and can impose their will.

  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

He's got more balls than brains. When the stock hit triple figures, he was holding 10+ million dollars.  I would have stabbed all those reddit geeks in the back and bailed.

Sorry not sorry.

This guy’s real money will probably come from other avenues resulting from this “saga”.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

I wonder what he’s already making from YouTube and Twitter.

A fortune, otherwise he would have cashed out at this point. The only reason you don’t take your $20M after it dropped back and rebounded is that you’re playing a longer game than the guys following you.

  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

@Harrison Stafford to the white courtesy phone.

WTF is going on with IBRX? I've seen no bad news, but stonk is down another $1 in premarket!

pre-market volume is only 1230 shares. probably nothing to worry about. if it was 250K shares....

  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

Every stock has fluctuations. People take profits and people get impatient if they see an opportunity to make a quicker return. Drops aren’t always related to the company itself.

 

24 minutes ago, Brew said:

Volatility is here to stay. People just like you aren’t looking for 10% returns a year, they expect to flip for 20% a week or whatever the number is. There are a ton of people out there just day trading the volatility trying to make some amount a day and then they quit for the day. There are a ton of other people playing the options game. It’s a lot of gambling at this point rather than dealing with true fundamentals. IBRX is up what, 50% off of that dip a couple weeks ago? That’s a lot of movement in a short period which means there are more people cashing out at any little drop which compounds the volatility. If you believe in the stock, double down. If you’re playing the option game, you’re high risk gambling and it is what it is. If you ever figure it all out, you’ll make a fortune because others have not. Some just okay with a bigger bank roll and can impose their will.

Completely get all this.  And I am playing the options game, and I know the risks and am ok with it.  Just wanted to see if there was some news I was not aware of.  I have not been watching the news as I usually do, so I could have missed something.

Link to post
Share on other sites
He's got more balls than brains. When the stock hit triple figures, he was holding 10+ million dollars.  I would have stabbed all those reddit geeks in the back and bailed.
Sorry not sorry.
He has sold quite a bit and he is set for life...
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

 

Completely get all this.  And I am playing the options game, and I know the risks and am ok with it.  Just wanted to see if there was some news I was not aware of.  I have not been watching the news as I usually do, so I could have missed something.

The entire stock is speculation and projection right now in my opinion since they are still in trials.  I did a bit of research, they will now be making covid vaccines in Brazil I believe so that should help as well.  They are in their 2nd trials of treating pancreatic cancer getting really good results.  Once they complete their trials and get approval, this will be one of the main treatments for pancreatic cancer based on their research.  I believe they had a 71% success rate on their last trial.  I invested in EXACT sciences (colon cancer detection) back in 2014 when my buddies working at the Mayo clinic were telling me that everyone there was buying their stock.  I sold WAY TOO early at $17 and that stock hit $150 or so 2-3 years later once they got FDA and Medicare approval.   I plan on holding IBRX for a while.  I keep buying the dips and pull out a bit when it hits $38-$39 or when I see 10% gains.  I'm probably going to add a lot bigger position if I can get back in the green on some of my other stock that are taking a beating right now.

 

Disclaimer, I know shit about stocks and I always lose money... so maybe don't listen to me haha.

 

Edited by victory88
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, closetohumping said:

I want to go from telling the waitress at Chili's to fuck off to telling the waitress at Ruth's Chris to fuck off

Ruth Chris? Try getting a reservation at Dorsia

  • Hook 'Em 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

UUUU dropped to 5.86 again this morning (missing my pt again by .01) and moved back up, so I got the last 5000 shares at 5.92.  Wasn't about to let it get away again.  25,000 total shares.  Now, we sit and wait for it to fly.

Essentially, all of IBRX's products are in the development stage at present.  Getting FDA approval for pancreatic cancer would be big, but the methodology suggests it should work for a variety of solid tumors.  The more of them it works for the better.  It's not unreasonable to think the price doubles or so from here.  If their covid booster gets approved and recommended, the sp goes well over 100.  If their non small cell lung cancer treatment works, it could go nuts.  Pancreatic and nslc are two of the deadliest and hardest to treat out there.  IBRX has about 11 products in phase 2 right now and more on the way.  The plan is to continue riding this stock until it stumbles.

  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

UUUU dropped to 5.86 again this morning (missing my pt again by .01) and moved back up, so I got the last 5000 shares at 5.92.  Wasn't about to let it get away again.  25,000 total shares.  Now, we sit and wait for it to fly.

Essentially, all of IBRX's products are in the development stage at present.  Getting FDA approval for pancreatic cancer would be big, but the methodology suggests it should work for a variety of solid tumors.  The more of them it works for the better.  It's not unreasonable to think the price doubles or so from here.  If their covid booster gets approved and recommended, the sp goes well over 100.  If their non small cell lung cancer treatment works, it could go nuts.  Pancreatic and nslc are two of the deadliest and hardest to treat out there.  IBRX has about 11 products in phase 2 right now and more on the way.  The plan is to continue riding this stock until it stumbles.

Which is why I asked.  Everything I read was positive. It really just seems like it is short term people selling out to make more elsewhere, which kills my option plays.  Should have taken more profits on Monday (I took 3 of 8 contracts out on Monday, but still have 5 which are now down over $100 a contract from being up almost $200 a contract on Monday).  Hoping for a swing back up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

All of my accounts are taking an absolute beating today. Ready for some gains. Tired of all this pessimism.

Same. Down 10-20% across the board 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

All of my accounts are taking an absolute beating today. Ready for some gains. Tired of all this pessimism.

Buy the dip, then you double up when it runs. That assumes that it runs which based on the fact I bought again this afternoon is highly unlikely.

Link to post
Share on other sites

X, CLF, MT, NUE

Pretty much any steel maker is hot right now for a few reasons.

1 infrastructure bill about to roll out gonna require a ton of money to purchase steel

2. Board member from X put on the infrastructure team may be able to direct where money gets spent

3. China may reduce steel rebates lowering their exports and increasing the price globally

4. Inflation may be coming and steel could hold up well in that environment

5. Other technical analysis shit I’m not sure how much to believe in


Lots of people in Reddit all creaming about it, see r/vitards.

  • Hook 'Em 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
X, CLF, MT, NUE

Pretty much any steel maker is hot right now for a few reasons.

1 infrastructure bill about to roll out gonna require a ton of money to purchase steel

2. Board member from X put on the infrastructure team may be able to direct where money gets spent

3. China may reduce steel rebates lowering their exports and increasing the price globally

4. Inflation may be coming and steel could hold up well in that environment

5. Other technical analysis shit I’m not sure how much to believe in


Lots of people in Reddit all creaming about it, see r/vitards.


Fuck it....in for for 500$ on clf shares and another 300$ in options for April and may....25$ calls
Link to post
Share on other sites

I put this in the options thread, but I do not think anyone looks at that.  Do we think UUUU and IBRX are at their bottom, or do we think this margin call mania shit is going to keep roiling the market.  I am really looking for what people truly think.  I am tempted, at current IBRX prices, do get into some LEAP calls as they are cheaper now than they have been in ages, but if we think there is still more pain, I would reconsider.  I honestly have no idea and am not monitoring the market as hard core as I used to (change in job requirements and all that jazz).

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...