Sign in to follow this  
52-80

Devs

nuff said?  I had to go to imdb to figure out what Devs and Alex Garland are, so I think not.  Though, watching that trailer, this does not appear to be something I would be in to.  Looks kind of boring.  So maybe it was 'nuff for people into this genre.  

3 hours ago, Go Pokes said:

nuff said?  I had to go to imdb to figure out what Devs and Alex Garland are, so I think not.  Though, watching that trailer, this does not appear to be something I would be in to.  Looks kind of boring.  So maybe it was 'nuff for people into this genre.  

Do some drugs, watch anything by Alex Garland, ?, profit.

Ep 2 now and I'm hooked.  First one was perhaps a bit too Moody even for garlands standard, but now game is on.

6 hours ago, Go Pokes said:

Ex Machina and Annihilation were both badass

What in the flying fuckall was that fight at the end of Ep2? The Russian cuts the Security guy's hand, then they have a bizarre, fake looking choke/slapfight.

In the final scene, the Russian is choking the Security guy and they fall on the ground. It looks like the Security guy breaks the Russians arm and the Russian dies? Wtf

Rewatched that scene.  When they fell back, basically Anton got KO'ed knocking his head against the wall.  And then yeah got his arm snapped which somehow put it over the top.

The crucification projection was wild

I'm really liking this show so far. 

So, out of all of the people you can watch fucking Marilyn Monroe, the kid went with Arthur Miller?  No JFK, no Joe D?

I still can't tell if that little programmer nerd (in the room with the day black guy) is a boy or girl

On 3/17/2020 at 6:09 PM, 52-80 said:

I still can't tell if that little programmer nerd (in the room with the day black guy) is a boy or girl

I don't know about the show but the actress is female.

This show makes me feel like shit, but it's really good.

Been interested in this for a while, being a fan of Garland's work. Finally binged it and caught up last weekend. Did not disappoint.

Going back to Sunshine, the music/scores in Garland's films have been really good. Really digging the score and the sound design as well as the visuals. I am obsessed with that giant Amaya statue.