Jump to content
Awful horrible bad shit is happening in the USA right now, if you are afraid of your fucking feelings getting hurt this isn't the website for you. ×
immamac

Thread for people banned from DT till coronavirus goes away

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

Then explain how my rep has gone from almost 700 down to about 450 in the last week.  I also had a message where I had 61 notifications about my posts of sort or another and I went into my profile to look for them and everything in my profile is blank.

Yeah, that was before you went off the deep end. You earned every one of them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did we ever get a definition of what “goes away” means in the “until coronavirus goes away?”  Just curious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2020 at 8:18 AM, Armybrat said:

That rolling ball of hate sub forum should just die in a fire and the little cartoon kid Calvin can piss on the ashes.

Theoretically it should be some kind of bargain basement (sub-basement/storm cellar/S&M dungeon, however you want to describe it) point/counterpoint or 90s CNN Crossfire type of free for all.  However one side of the discussion deals with differences of opinion by reacting like someone just hit them in the face with a water balloon filled with battery acid.  If I negged every opinion in that forum I disagreed with I wouldn't have any fingerprints on my thumbs and possibly no tendons either.  Suck it up buttercups, you are having your opinions challenged.  You are not being beaten to death with a rubber hose.

  If I neg something it is either a personal attack on me or someone else or it is so ridiculously idiotic I can't not understand how anyone on earth, regardless of political ideology, can possibly come up with their conclusion.  The latter is a very hard standard to reach.  I am a free speech absolutist who feels that the worst that should happen from speech I don't like is that I will get offended or pissed off.  There are much, much, much worse consequences possible to speakers or speech if the people who don't like the speech are allowed to punish the speaker for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Internet message boards are not bastions of free speech.

moderator out front shoulda told ya.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Upgrayedd said:

Did we ever get a definition of what “goes away” means in the “until coronavirus goes away?”  Just curious.

Ask you dad when he he comes back from that cigarette run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Armybrat said:

Internet message boards are not bastions of free speech.

moderator out front shoulda told ya.

Oh they're bastions of free speech, but also bastions of complete, and utter abuse by other people of your free speech thoughts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not talking about moderators.  I've got no problem with them, was even put in time out for a week a few weeks ago and didn't complain.  It's the moberators that go around negging every post of mine they can find just because they don't agree with me that pisses me off.  I get it, I don't have the most popular opinions in the CR but I'm starting to feel there are a couple of posters over there who are starting to neg my posts just because it is my post and I'm somewhat suspicious that they aren't even reading them.  There is a subset of "mean girls" in the CR and when you get on their bad side like me, Johnny Sack, Zork, and few others have they come after you tooth, fang, and claw.  It's not that important people, it's just the internet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I was a female I would hope I could find a man with a boner like the one Upper Westside gets when he negs me.  Negged seven straight posts of mine in the Satirical Tweets and Memes thread alone since the last time I was on here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EMAWesome said:

If I was a female I would hope I could find a man with a boner like the one Upper Westside gets when he negs me.  Negged seven straight posts of mine in the Satirical Tweets and Memes thread alone since the last time I was on here.

Dude, the cabal are a bunch of little pussies.  Ignore them, and or stay out of their little dingy corner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EMAWesome said:

I'm not talking about moderators.  I've got no problem with them, was even put in time out for a week a few weeks ago and didn't complain.  It's the moberators that go around negging every post of mine they can find just because they don't agree with me that pisses me off.  I get it, I don't have the most popular opinions in the CR but I'm starting to feel there are a couple of posters over there who are starting to neg my posts just because it is my post and I'm somewhat suspicious that they aren't even reading them.  There is a subset of "mean girls" in the CR and when you get on their bad side like me, Johnny Sack, Zork, and few others have they come after you tooth, fang, and claw.  It's not that important people, it's just the internet.

Insert my shocked face here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

I'm not talking about moderators.  I've got no problem with them, was even put in time out for a week a few weeks ago and didn't complain.  It's the moberators that go around negging every post of mine they can find just because they don't agree with me that pisses me off.  I get it, I don't have the most popular opinions in the CR but I'm starting to feel there are a couple of posters over there who are starting to neg my posts just because it is my post and I'm somewhat suspicious that they aren't even reading them.  There is a subset of "mean girls" in the CR and when you get on their bad side like me, Johnny Sack, Zork, and few others have they come after you tooth, fang, and claw.  It's not that important people, it's just the internet.

I don’t know why you waste time. It’s a leftist echo chamber. They exist to pounce on guys like you. When you and JS and zork leave, they’ll get bored. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

I'm not talking about moderators.  I've got no problem with them, was even put in time out for a week a few weeks ago and didn't complain.  It's the moberators that go around negging every post of mine they can find just because they don't agree with me that pisses me off.  I get it, I don't have the most popular opinions in the CR but I'm starting to feel there are a couple of posters over there who are starting to neg my posts just because it is my post and I'm somewhat suspicious that they aren't even reading them.  There is a subset of "mean girls" in the CR and when you get on their bad side like me, Johnny Sack, Zork, and few others have they come after you tooth, fang, and claw.  It's not that important people, it's just the internet.

You could leave.  The mob.  Not Surly.

It's been done before...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I don’t know why you waste time. It’s a leftist echo chamber. They exist to pounce on guys like you. When you and JS and zork leave, they’ll get bored. 

They're already eating their own given the lack of opposite thinking.  It's actually entertaining to watch.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, EuroHorn said:

They're already eating their own given the lack of opposite thinking.  It's actually entertaining to watch.  

That's when you see 'em, break in to the non political thread to try and stir up shit.  They're a sad ass lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

That's when you see 'em, break in to the non political thread to try and stir up shit.  They're a sad ass lot.

Yes, some miserable people

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gosh, I wonder what could have possibly happened that would drive all the Surly conservatives into hiding? Could it possibly be shame and the only ones left are the true trumptards like EMA and Sack? Nah its clearly cause surly is full of a bunch of lefty commies, all the true rational republicans are still posting on the shit fetish site

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I don’t know why you waste time. It’s a leftist echo chamber. They exist to pounce on guys like you. When you and JS and zork leave, they’ll get bored. 

What's interesting is that unless you swallow Trump's bullsh, you're "a leftist". Today's "conservative" has no idea what an actual conservative is or looks like. Hint: It ain't what's in DC right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
What's interesting is that unless you swallow Trump's bullsh, you're "a leftist". Today's "conservative" has no idea what an actual conservative is or looks like. Hint: It ain't what's in DC right now.

Not really. It’s more like unless you are a socialist then you are Hitler. If you don’t support open borders, free healthcare and college for all, and abortions up to the minute the baby’s head crowns then you might as well be leading the March of the 4th Reich. It’s beyond ridiculous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, RPM said:

What's interesting is that unless you swallow Trump's bullsh, you're "a leftist". Today's "conservative" has no idea what an actual conservative is or looks like. Hint: It ain't what's in DC right now.

 

26 minutes ago, Hate said:


Not really. It’s more like unless you are a socialist then you are Hitler. If you don’t support open borders, free healthcare and college for all, and abortions up to the minute the baby’s head crowns then you might as well be leading the March of the 4th Reich. It’s beyond ridiculous.

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

lol,  here come the cloak room morons to try and mix it up.
 

Cloak room is left with:

”I’m more progressive!” 

”No, I’m more progressive!”

poor bad teammate now being called a Trump supporter!  You got to love it!

Edited by EuroHorn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, EuroHorn said:

Cloak room is getting so lonely for non lefties that they’re starting to call bad teammate a trump supporter.

They're not too keen on people pointing out that Biden is a horrible candidate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RPM said:

Today's "conservative" has no idea what an actual conservative is or looks like. Hint: It ain't what's in CR right now.

fify

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Y'all bat-signalling for craziness with some of them words you be using...

Let them centrists be.

Edited by Iceman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Michael Knight said:

Gosh, I wonder what could have possibly happened that would drive all the Surly conservatives into hiding? Could it possibly be shame and the only ones left are the true trumptards like EMA and Sack? Nah its clearly cause surly is full of a bunch of lefty commies, all the true rational republicans are still posting on the shit fetish site

Yeh that's it...  have a nice day now.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, TriStone said:

They're not too keen on people pointing out that Biden is a horrible candidate.

No need, Joe does that all by himself....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Then explain how my rep has gone from almost 700 down to about 450 in the last week.  I also had a message where I had 61 notifications about my posts of sort or another and I went into my profile to look for them and everything in my profile is blank.


I’ve patiently tried to explain to you multiple times that based upon your posts, it is obvious that you are a victim of propaganda from Fox News and other conservative propaganda outlets. Yet you’ve continuously ignored everyone as you’ve continued to fall for these schemes. At some point people just gave up on you and assumed you were too stupid to wake up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I don’t know why you waste time. It’s a leftist echo chamber. They exist to pounce on guys like you. When you and JS and zork leave, they’ll get bored. 


There are very left posters in CR, but as a centrist independent, it has become very obvious to me that the right has completely abandoned facts and is straight up lying about everything these days. The problem with right supporters is that they haven’t researched facts enough to understand how poorly the right is behaving these days. It’s criminal. This is not to say that outlets like msnbc, huff post and others aren’t also bad on the left. They are. But relatively, the right is criminal these days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

 


There are very left posters in CR, but as a centrist independent,

 

No you're not.  That mindset is part of the problem.  You ignore who you are and what your very own views are.  That and calling opposing POVs 'criminal'

 

Ahhh the audacity to disagree.  LOlz.

Edited by Iceman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Yeh that's it...  have a nice day now.....

Then there's posters like you, I like to think you're not an imbecilic horrible person like Johnny Sack and are simply a troll who reluctantly supports Trump tangentially. But maybe not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Iceman said:

No you're not.  That mindset is part of the problem.  You ignore who you are and what your very own views are.  That and calling opposing POVs 'criminal'

 

Ahhh the audacity to disagree.  LOlz.

woe is slorch so put upon for just having an opinion that some people matter more than other people. who will stand up for the rights of white men when you are gone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

Then there's posters like you, I like to think you're not an imbecilic horrible person like Johnny Sack and are simply a troll who reluctantly supports Trump tangentially. But maybe not.

I know you think a lot of things.  

PRO TIP:  Most of them are wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

I know you think a lot of things.  

PRO TIP:  Most of them are wrong.

so I was wrong about you not being an imbecilic dirt bag?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

If I was a female I would hope I could find a man with a boner like the one Upper Westside gets when he negs me.  Negged seven straight posts of mine in the Satirical Tweets and Memes thread alone since the last time I was on here.

Finally able to look at some of the notifications.  I underestimated Upper Westside's douchebagability.  He negged at least 24 straight posts of mine.  Kind of surprised his avatar isn't Mark David Chapman.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I don’t know why you waste time. It’s a leftist echo chamber. They exist to pounce on guys like you. When you and JS and zork leave, they’ll get bored. 

So when you are being bullied you should just do whatever the bully wants you to do.  That sounds like the American way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

If I was a female I would hope I could find a man with a boner like the one Upper Westside gets when he negs me.  Negged seven straight posts of mine in the Satirical Tweets and Memes thread alone since the last time I was on here.

I offset a few of those. Seems like the one thread in the Cloak Room that you should be able to post in without getting negged... sadly that isn't the case

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

 


There are very left posters in CR, but as a centrist independent, it has become very obvious to me that the right has completely abandoned facts and is straight up lying about everything these days. The problem with right supporters is that they haven’t researched facts enough to understand how poorly the right is behaving these days. It’s criminal. This is not to say that outlets like msnbc, huff post and others aren’t also bad on the left. They are. But relatively, the right is criminal these days.

 

 

images (6).jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It really is ridiculous that rep isn't fixed so you can't neg rep like that. Even pos rep should have some limitations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

Gosh, I wonder what could have possibly happened that would drive all the Surly conservatives into hiding? Could it possibly be shame and the only ones left are the true trumptards like EMA and Sack? Nah its clearly cause surly is full of a bunch of lefty commies, all the true rational republicans are still posting on the shit fetish site

Don’t like Trump. But I sure as shit don’t like you and your ilk. CR is the epitome of Revenge of the Nerds. Have at it Skolnick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RPM said:

What's interesting is that unless you swallow Trump's bullsh, you're "a leftist". Today's "conservative" has no idea what an actual conservative is or looks like. Hint: It ain't what's in DC right now.

I actually agree with you. However this is a better response I think. 

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

 


There are very left posters in CR, but as a centrist independent, it has become very obvious to me that the right has completely abandoned facts and is straight up lying about everything these days. The problem with right supporters is that they haven’t researched facts enough to understand how poorly the right is behaving these days. It’s criminal. This is not to say that outlets like msnbc, huff post and others aren’t also bad on the left. They are. But relatively, the right is criminal these days.

 

I love love love the leftie labeling himself an independent or centrist, or pulling the Brisket bull shit of “my former party”. Shut the fuck up and just own up to what you are. Try not to tell us how many black friends you have in the process. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No you're not.  That mindset is part of the problem.  You ignore who you are and what your very own views are.  That and calling opposing POVs 'criminal'
 
Ahhh the audacity to disagree.  LOlz.


I’ve spent most of my extended life aligned with many of the positions of the right, such as fiscal responsibility and the importance of individual responsibility for determining a persons level of success in life.

However, Rush Limbaugh, Fox News and Brietbart, among others, took propaganda to a whole new level that had never really existed before, ignoring facts to simply reframe any and all issues, no matter the truth, to be in favor of the conservative agenda.

In today’s environment, Richard Nixon would never be removed from office because of the behavior of Republicans and conservatives. I never thought the party would abandon all of their true principles just to stay elected, but they did. It’s sad and despicable. And before the left gets too smug, they aren’t a whole lot better, but they haven’t completely yet abandoned morals and ethics completely. The Republicans have. And I understand those on the right who don’t see it or believe it. It’s tough to fight through all of that propaganda to find facts. It takes work and effort, and most people never do it. They just watch their Facebook feed for memes that reinforce their existing beliefs.

And finally, the other reason conservatives have their heads up their asses is because they haven’t realized that the world isn’t like it was twenty years ago. At that time, a person could afford a college education, a car and an apartment and make their way through the world. Nowadays that is extremely difficult. Those that say “welI I was able to pull myself up by my bootstraps” has not done the math lately on what it costs to survive today vs twenty years ago. Wages haven’t moved much at all for most people while costs are way higher. Facts. You should try them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

 


I’ve spent most of my extended life aligned with many of the positions of the right, such as fiscal responsibility and the importance of individual responsibility for determining a persons level of success in life.

However, Rush Limbaugh, Fox News and Brietbart, among others, took propaganda to a whole new level that had never really existed before, ignoring facts to simply reframe any and all issues, no matter the truth, to be in favor of the conservative agenda.

In today’s environment, Richard Nixon would never be removed from office because of the behavior of Republicans and conservatives. I never thought the party would abandon all of their true principles just to stay elected, but they did. It’s sad and despicable. And before the left gets too smug, they aren’t a whole lot better, but they haven’t completely yet abandoned morals and ethics completely. The Republicans have. And I understand those on the right who don’t see it or believe it. It’s tough to fight through all of that propaganda to find facts. It takes work and effort, and most people never do it. They just watch their Facebook feed for memes that reinforce their existing beliefs.

And finally, the other reason conservatives have their heads up their asses is because they haven’t realized that the world isn’t like it was twenty years ago. At that time, a person could afford a college education, a car and an apartment and make their way through the world. Nowadays that is extremely difficult. Those that say “welI I was able to pull myself up by my bootstraps” has not done the math lately on what it costs to survive today vs twenty years ago. Wages haven’t moved much at all for most people while costs are way higher. Facts. You should try them.

 

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I love love love the leftie labeling himself an independent or centrist, or pulling the Brisket bull shit of “my former party”. Shut the fuck up and just own up to what you are. Try not to tell us how many black friends you have in the process. 

I have actual real black friends and I'm very conservative.  Who knew that was even possible?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dbeasy said:

 


I’ve spent most of my extended life aligned with many of the positions of the right, such as fiscal responsibility and the importance of individual responsibility for determining a persons level of success in life.

However, Rush Limbaugh, Fox News and Brietbart, among others, took propaganda to a whole new level that had never really existed before, ignoring facts to simply reframe any and all issues, no matter the truth, to be in favor of the conservative agenda.

In today’s environment, Richard Nixon would never be removed from office because of the behavior of Republicans and conservatives. I never thought the party would abandon all of their true principles just to stay elected, but they did. It’s sad and despicable. And before the left gets too smug, they aren’t a whole lot better, but they haven’t completely yet abandoned morals and ethics completely. The Republicans have. And I understand those on the right who don’t see it or believe it. It’s tough to fight through all of that propaganda to find facts. It takes work and effort, and most people never do it. They just watch their Facebook feed for memes that reinforce their existing beliefs.

And finally, the other reason conservatives have their heads up their asses is because they haven’t realized that the world isn’t like it was twenty years ago. At that time, a person could afford a college education, a car and an apartment and make their way through the world. Nowadays that is extremely difficult. Those that say “welI I was able to pull myself up by my bootstraps” has not done the math lately on what it costs to survive today vs twenty years ago. Wages haven’t moved much at all for most people while costs are way higher. Facts. You should try them.

 

Uh huh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn, Trump is so bad he drive you all to the board discussion section. You're one step away from internet homelessness. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...