Iceman

2020 Fuck Fantasy Football

So, after watching the NFL do their draft similar to how many of us have online; it appears we still might get a 2020 Season of professional football in.

Now comes the time for team names, and it's a sure bet CV-19 and its impact will be a wee bit influential in this area. 

Stay at Mahomes Order.

Gronking on Heaven's Door

Okudah had a V8

So to kick off draft talk, if you draw the #1 pick, who is your #1?

I'll go with Saquon just because I think McCaffrey's gonna hit a wall this year with the reps he's been taking.

r647005_1296x729_16-9.jpg

Posted (edited)

It’s so early, so we’ll see how well this post ages:

I think in ppr or half ppr, there’s a very clear top 6 players. In fact, if you have the number 6 overall pick, I think that might be the best pick. In no particular order:

mccaffery, Saquan, Zeke, dalvin Cook, Michael Thomas, Alvin Kamara. 

I said no particular order but that’s probably the order I’d draft them if I were mock drafting. After that, good luck. 7 through like 14 are very similar value in my opinion. 

But i have to go Mccaffery one. If you have him in ppr, or non ppr, he’s a chest code just because of his receptions. I can’t pass on that because he might break down, when he’s shown no signs of breaking down yet.

Edited by youdunnf'dup

28 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

But i have to go Mccaffery one. If you have him in ppr, or HALF ppr, he’s a chest code just because of his receptions. I can’t pass on that because he might break down, when he’s shown no signs of breaking down yet.

Fixed

That's the spirit.  I don't even disagree with any of that or want to argue.   Really just want to hear people's takes.

He's definitely a chest cold for the other team... or cheat code   LOLz. Lamar Jackson was also with his rushing yards for a QB. My guess is that he and Mahomes go far too early, which is fine.  Who is the next 'up and comer?'  Kyler? Allen? ???

20 hours ago, Iceman said:

That's the spirit.  I don't even disagree with any of that or want to argue.   Really just want to hear people's takes.

He's definitely a chest cold for the other team... or cheat code   LOLz. Lamar Jackson was also with his rushing yards for a QB. My guess is that he and Mahomes go far too early, which is fine.  Who is the next 'up and comer?'  Kyler? Allen? ???

Jesus Christ my first post was an abomination haha. The next qb off the board might be Dak, tbh. Probably either Dak or Russ. He just has too many weapons to not put up huge numbers. 

Dalvin cook wants CMC and Zeke money and he’s only been healthy for one year. But he might hold out until he gets it. Queue the Alexander Maddison hype train.

I don't blame these guys for trying to get every dollar they can.  Not evryone is the Steelers or Patriots and has the nerve to just say, "Bye, felicia!"

What are you guys thinking with some of these covid rules coming out. Not sure if it’s official, but a positive covid test is automatically 3 weeks out, assuming there are no additional positive tests. How many IR spots are appropriate? Or just a ton of bench spots? Gonna be a weird year 

I'm not sure I want to even attempt FF with that type of 'lineup roullette' occurring.  The equity given to draft position and trade value is going to be shot to hell.  I just don't see how it would be any fun if players just randomly drop out, due to cv-19.

yeah, injuries have always existed, but this is more like mini drug suspensions, over and over again.

Really thinking our league is not going to play this season and we have gone since 2001.

I’m mostly pissed my main league likely won’t be able to draft in our usual bar for whatever # of years in a row.