blacklab moves bama chick thread part 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/2/2020 at 8:09 PM, Bama Chick said:

Nah, because it misrepresented my intent.

I wrote a post in a thread on the political board venting about the way politics is handled on this site in response to a moderators post in a thread.

Taking an individual post made in response to a mod and making it seem as if I went out of my way to start a thread about it with no context is shitty.

I don’t start threads and I certainly wouldn’t start a thread criticizing the mods out of the blue. That’s rude and I liken it to taking a shit on someone’s floor when you’re a guest in their home.

I got a bunch of super hateful private messages and a mass of downvotes because of the way my post was represented.

Multiple posters on this board have made similar comments about the way the mods have handled this situation not just me.

It was a complete bullshit bitch move.

Their site, their rules; we're just here at their pleasure,  Roll Tide.

I'm surprised at this point they didn't just delete the politics and DT areas and create two separate areas titled "People who hate trump" and "people who love trump". Then log and trace the posters of the love trump area and send hit squads to slaughter them and their entire family. Seems like the best course of action 

3 minutes ago, elfenix said:
1 hour ago, immortal13 said:
The Cloak Room is basically like a massive infestation of roaches. They overpopulate the space they're in and then spread out from there. There is a solution, however 

Says one of the escaped roaches

Probably less than 1% of my total posts on the new board. But sure man whatever you say 

1 minute ago, immortal13 said:

Probably less than 1% of my total posts on the new board. But sure man whatever you say 

and years of history posting in the board that was actually called "Cloak Room."  we all know what you are.  and you still are that.  you've just created a safe space for yourself in DT where you can dogwhistle conservative bullshit to your heart's content. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, elfenix said:

and years of history posting in the board that was actually called "Cloak Room."  we all know what you are.  and you still are that.  you've just created a safe space for yourself in DT where you can dogwhistle conservative bullshit to your heart's content. 

Lmao. That liberal hate is going to burn you up, son.

Edited by immortal13