CooterBrown

Vinyl

I just bought the ELAC Miracord 50 and a few albums to get started on the Vinyl hobby.  So far I have been trying to choose albums that play through without any bogus annoying songs.  So far I have Jimmy Buffet's Songs you know by Heart, The Best of the Eagles 2 disc, my buddy bought me Daft Punk Random Access Memories.

So, a few years ago I decided to decorate part of my office with cool record covers.  I had the covers and records framed and hung on the wall over my tv.  Last night I pulled out the discs and rehung the frame.  I have nice sleeves for the discs, but I don't know how to store them without the cardboard album covers.  I looked but I can only find more sleeves.  Any recommendation for how to store these loose discs?

Let’s bring this back since we are in quarantineland.

Busted out the UD One Step version of Texas Flood tonight.

Y’all got anything cool recently?

e30b880ea8b1f3c6bf9e6df157b4d56f.jpg
2277619d7e713c8743231abdb6e6e184.jpg
From the thrift store. Kinda cool. Signed on the back by Leon and some other band members.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 3/20/2020 at 8:48 PM, Anton Chigurh said:

Let’s bring this back since we are in quarantineland.

Busted out the UD One Step version of Texas Flood tonight.

Y’all got anything cool recently?

Stuck working from home, so listening/transferring a bunch of LPs over to digital, helps pass the time.  I'll update as I go along.

Today, a bunch of my parents' country LPs, that Johnny Paycheck is really damn good. (The Roadhog Moran LP is mine, picked it up at Goodwill for fifty cents a few years ago...)

IMG_4506.jpg