Trump shits all over the troops again

JimmyJames

30 minutes ago, slorch said:

Link to corroboration?

Link to when did it matter if sources remain anonymous since dotard often relies on the words of "many people are telling me", "I hear from many", "A lot of people are saying"... blah blah fucking blah.

Why is it your side is the only one that always wants to burn down the sanctity of anonymous sources which is a pillar of a free press?  Oh yeah, never mind... rhetorical question and stuff.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, softlynow said:

You do, too, which is why you immediately refused to answer a simple question. 

And this is what is amazing to me considering the Slorch never misses an opportunity to brag about his son that is in the service.  Hey, good for him and I wish him well and I would be proud as well; but I doubt ol' Slorchy would even budge on the Trump slurpometer if his kid got whacked for a Russian bounty - because it wasn't corroborated and stuff.

Again, I hope his son does great in his chosen field of work and hope like hell he stays safe.  But I have empathy for the poor suckers and losers that don't make it home.

1 hour ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

It doesn’t matter what you asked.  Nothing will change your mind.   You’re completely bought in on your team.

Link to corroboration, and I don't mean other publications citing the Atlantic.

Who is on the record?

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Link to when did it matter if sources remain anonymous since dotard often relies on the words of "many people are telling me", "I hear from many", "A lot of people are saying"... blah blah fucking blah.

Why is it your side is the only one that always wants to burn down the sanctity of anonymous sources which is a pillar of a free press?  Oh yeah, never mind... rhetorical question and stuff.

so you have nothing.  I asked a simple direct question and you cannot answer it.

and what side am I on?  the side that doesn't run with the bullshit rumor of the week and strategically timed political bombs?

LOlz.  We should all be outraged at such behavior.  Only, it is accepted as normal by you folks.  and it isn't remotely related to journalism.   Stop fucking lying.

Edited by slorch

1 hour ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

It doesn’t matter what you asked.  Nothing will change your mind.   You’re completely bought in on your team.

You cannot answer it either.

The truth or a direct quote/ someone credibly on the record  would be a great start.

5 minutes ago, slorch said:

so you have nothing.  I asked a simple direct question and you cannot answer it.

and what side am I on?  the side that doesn't run with the bullshit rumor of the week and strategically timed political bombs?

LOlz.  We should all be outraged at such behavior.  Only, it is accepted as normal by you folks.  and it isn't remotely related to journalism.   Stop fucking lying.

Apparently there are four sources that wish to remain anonymous that corroborate it.  Based on dotard's previous comments about combat veterans why would I assume those four sources are lying?  Based on the way dotard fires up his base of absolute maniacs why would I blame those four sources for wishing to remain anonymous?  I'm sorry you support a man that would shit all over your own son for a couple of votes if it was convenient for him.  I would be ashamed.  But you do you.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, slorch said:

The truth or a direct quote/ someone credibly on the record  would be a great start.

I guess you're assuming all the people who have publicly put themselves on record are somehow not credible.

I mean, technically no one is credible if you refuse to believe that anyone is credible because you just don't want to believe it's true.

Ballgame, libtards?

33 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Not just that but multiple media outlets, including fox, have confirmed it. 

Links, please.

Not the citing of the Atlantic, but people going on the record.

I'm ready to be outraged.  Just need proof.

4 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I guess you're assuming all the people who have publicly put themselves on record are somehow not credible.

I mean, technically no one is credible if you refuse to believe that anyone is credible because you just don't want to believe it's true.

Ballgame, libtards?

Links?  Not reporters.  People who were there.

Edited by slorch

51 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

You really need to study up on the profession of journalism, and learn what "on the record" means, as well as the implications of having accounts that are off the record.

Oh it’s okay, the minute a story with anonymous sources reinforces his worldview, he’ll suddenly remember basic civics.

45 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Besides the Presidents actual words calling McCain a loser. Another direct quote from someone on the record 

yep he said that about McCain.  It was fucked up.

Now back to the subject at hand...

55 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

You really need to study up on the profession of journalism, and learn what "on the record" means, as well as the implications of having accounts that are off the record.

really?  These people throw shit at the wall hoping it will stick...  and I need the lesson in journalism?

I mean...I know you REALLY, REALLY, REALLy want it to be true.

It doesn't make it so.

Edited by slorch

2 minutes ago, slorch said:

Links, please.

Not the citing of the Atlantic, but people going on the record.

I'm ready to be outraged.  Just need proof.

Watergate was fake news too because it was an anonymous source right?  That was back when the GOP had a fucking spine. Now it’s a buch of magats like this guy.

Just now, slorch said:

really?  These people throw shit at the wall hoping it will stick...  and I need the lesson in journalism?

Yeah, I knew you wouldn't take the advice to heart.  Once again, you are so far out over your skis they're back at the gate and you're tumbling down the mountain.  God, you're a drag.

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Yeah, I knew you wouldn't take the advice to heart.  Once again, you are so far out over your skis they're back at the gate and you're tumbling down the mountain.  God, you're a drag.

again, you have nothing and you know it.  so you take a shot.  Typical.

Edited by slorch

2 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

Watergate was fake news too because it was an anonymous source right?  That was back when the GOP had a fucking spine. Now it’s a buch of magats like this guy.

Not a Magat, or whatever the fuck that means.  Don't make it personal.

The links should be coming any time...  I mean people are  all over this sumbeech.

Edited by slorch

1 hour ago, slorch said:

What is “it” Slorch?  The fact that the commander in Chief is a lying piece of shit?  That is on record hundreds of times. That you don’t recognize it is on you.   You.   You are either in denial or a piece of shit.   

6 minutes ago, slorch said:

I mean...I know you REALLY, REALLY, REALLy want it to be true.

It doesn't make it so.

Okay, slorch, I'm curious.

Why do you think it's *not* true?

Given all of Trump's past comments, including the ones mocking Senator McCain for having been caught (in a war that Trump dodged) and Trump's resistance to give McCain the funeral honors he earned (and that resistance is corroborated above), and on and on down the list of ways in which Trump has taken a shit on the military and pretty much everyone else, why are you having such a hard time believing that Trump actually said what a bunch of people are accusing him of saying? 

Wouldn't it be completely in character for him to have said it?

Edited by TexArcher
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Judge Roybeanbag said:

What is “it” Slorch?  The fact that the commander in Chief is a lying piece of shit?  That is on record hundreds of times. That you don’t recognize it is on you.   You.   You are either in denial or a piece of shit.   

I just want links to the people corroboration the act, not the stupid assed story.

Is that too much to ask  in today's world of fucked up reporting?  I believe it is.   None of the anti-Trumpsters will go on the record?   Weird.

3 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Okay, slorch, I'm curious.

Why do you think it's *not* true?

Given all of Trump's past comments, including the ones mocking Senator McCain for having been caught (in a war that Trump dodged) and Trump's resistance to give McCain the funeral honors he earned (and that resistance is corroborated above), and on and on down the list of ways in which Trump has taken a shit on the military and pretty much everyone else, why are you having such a hard time believing that Trump actually said what a bunch of people are accusing him of saying? 

Wouldn't it be completely in character for him to have said it?

IDK if it's true or not.  neither do you.  should be easy as fuck to prove.  Link to the Mccain thing is in this thread.  I said it was fucked up that he said it.  Your last question is exactly why I have an issue with it.  I don't care how the left characterizes the dude.  It's always a bloodbath on that front.

Link to anyone vouching for the validity of this accusation?

Edited by slorch

3 minutes ago, slorch said:

Not a Magat, or whatever the fuck that means.  Don't make it personal.

The links should be coming any time...  I mean people are  all over this sumbeech.

Mr family value bootstraps, stumping for a fella with kids by 3 wives, who said he takes no responsibility for anything, what the fuck are you smoking Slorch?  

• Like 1

Just now, slorch said:

IDK if it's true or not.  neither do you.

Well, a lot of people who don't have his track record of being completely full of shit every time they open their mouths say he said it.  He says he didn't.  I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.  Occam's Razor and all.

Just now, slorch said:

IDK if it's true or not.  neither do you.

Multiple news outlets, including AP and FOX, have confirmed.  

Here's a hint:  in general, one cannot prove a negative.  All your ass-kissing, boot-licking heroes who say HE DIDN'T SAY THAT cannot actually know if that's true.  Wrap your little Tech brain around that fact.

• Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, slorch said:

Not a Magat, or whatever the fuck that means.

Thanks for confirming you do not intend to have a good faith discussion.  You demand named sources yet gloss over the fact that anonymous sources brought down Nixon.  Stop acting like this is some new fangled mechanism to hurt Trump.  Anonymous sources have been the foundation of countless news stories that otherwise when have never come to light.

Not to mention the fact that Trump, or should I say John Barron, loves him some anonymous sources.  Hell Trump’s birther argument was based on anonymous sources and you have birther written all over you.

Edited by TexEx15
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, TexEx15 said:

Thanks for confirming you do not intend to have a good faith discussion.  You demand named sources yet gloss over the fact that anonymous sources brought down Nixon.  Stop acting like this so some new fangled mechanism to hurt Trump.  Anonymous sources have been the foundation of countless news stories that otherwise when have never come to light.

Not to mention the fact that Trump, or should I say John Barron, loves him some anonymous sources.  Hell Trump’s birther argument was based on anonymous sources and you have birther written all over you.

name calling.  Thanks.

You have nothing.    crosses name off the list.    It's absolutely a good faith discussion.

just say you don't have anyone willing to refute the President, even though he's an alltime loser shitbag.  that would be in good faith.

1 minute ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

You have to reconcile your vote with what you’re voting for.  That’s it. That’s all.  Tell us how your yuge family values reconcile with trump. Do it.  

I'm not voting for Trump.  I've been open about that.  then people want to shit on that because I don't hate him enough.   WTF ever...

I guess life would improve if I walked around pissed off at the world like y'all...

1 minute ago, slorch said:

I'm not voting for Trump.  I've been open about that.  then people want to shit on that because I don't hate him enough.   WTF ever...

I guess life would improve if I walked around pissed off at the world like y'all...

Well if you don’t vote for trump then ok.  If you don’t vote for the alternative then you might as well stick a rotten value Costco fish stick up your ass.

Just now, slorch said:

name calling.  Thanks.

You have nothing.    crosses name off the list.    It's absolutely a good faith discussion.

just say you don't have anyone willing to refute the President, even though he's an alltime loser shitbag.  that would be in good faith.

Where did I call you a name?  If you are talking about “birther” well then it’s like they say, “if the shoe fits”.  Also multiple news outlets including state run Fox News have confirmed the reporting.  You keep acting like something can’t be true without a named source.  That fallacy was the point of my original post.  You are either not bright enough to understand that or have no interest in a good faith discussion as I said.  If it were up to folks like you Nixon would have never been impeached.

What I love about the “show me links please” types of rubes is that if they ever paused their irrational skepticism for just a moment and revealed what they’re actually *for*, everyone would immediately discover that their entire worldview was assembled from an evidentiary standard that’s dialed in to a setting that’s just a smidge stricter than the flat earthers.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1