San Antonio Spurs 2020-21 Season Thread: Puro Pinche Loteria

Kermit

12 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Derrick White being hurt certainly hasn't helped. 

I honestly can't tell who we are even better with when they do/don't play. Outside maybe Dejounte. 

Like seriously... and everyone else might argue DeRozan... but who on this team by themselves when you hear that they aren't playing do you think "oh man without a doubt our chances at winning are less now"

KJ or Poeltl too maybe? 

At the most we have like 3 of those guys. And that's fucking embarassing. 

38 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I honestly can't tell who we are even better with when they do/don't play. Outside maybe Dejounte. 

Like seriously... and everyone else might argue DeRozan... but who on this team by themselves when you hear that they aren't playing do you think "oh man without a doubt our chances at winning are less now"

KJ or Poeltl too maybe? 

At the most we have like 3 of those guys. And that's fucking embarassing. 

None really.  It's not about outcome with these guys, but having fun watching them develop.  This really is a poor team.  Moving backwards.

3 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

You ever just wake up and cry because you miss Tim Duncan?

Tim, David, Sean, AJ, Bruce, Manu, Tony

There was also a douchebag whose name I can’t remember, won finals MVP last time...anyway, fuck that guy

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Coach pop a bitch said:

Win win situation if you ask me. Lose go home draft early get better. Win and keep playing. 

They already fucked up the draft positioning by trying to make the stupid ass playoffs in the first place.

1 minute ago, Kermit said:

Well, this team is the consequences of his actions. I’ll help him pack. 

I still blame Kawhi and uncle fuckhead. He could have gotten us our 6th and Pop could have rode off into the sunset.

I hope Kawhi gets face AIDS and the Clippers lose in 3 games in the first round. 

5 hours ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

So much chatter about the big game tonight. Can tell everybody is hyped for it. Can't wait. GSG. 

Also, is it bad karma to start the offseason thread when the season is still technically going on?

Got it queued up already..... Another waste of a season with PATFO showing no real direction or vision.  Wandering the desert.