2021 College World Series Thread

TrashMaster G

Stanford did not take that "no national seed for you!" thing very well.  And it shows.  Opening loss was rough but their skull-fucking of Texas Tech and Arizona suggests a deeper rage.  Whoever the N.C. State/Vanderbilt loser is tonight will also feel their wrath on Wednesday, I suspect. 

11 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Stanford did not take that "no national seed for you!" thing very well.  And it shows.  Opening loss was rough but their skull-fucking of Texas Tech and Arizona suggests a deeper rage.  Whoever the N.C. State/Vanderbilt loser is tonight will also feel their wrath on Wednesday, I suspect. 

Nothing would make me happier this afternoon than to see AZ pull off a tremendous comeback and eliminate Stanford.  And I have no particular fondness for Arizona whatsoever, outside of the fact that I live in Scottsdale and so I've attended some ASU sporting events in the last few years and pull for Sparky the same reason I pull for the Diamondbacks (except if they were to play the Rangers):  they're local, plus Chase Field is a beautiful park and I can't help but pity the worst team in baseball.

Stanford is just one of those teams I dislike for some reason I can't put my finger on, so it maybe it's just aesthetic.  I don't really care for any of the Pac 12 so maybe it's that.  I have no idea.

But a comeback would make this boring game interesting.

1 minute ago, tantric superman said:

The Pac12 is dead.

Long live the Pac12!

technically, Colorado's team is still undefeated in Omaha this year.  So...uh...yeah.

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Nah I'm pretty sure she's at least 18. I wouldn't comment if she didn't look of age. 

Good lord man, listen to your lawyer...don't say the quiet part out loud in front of the jury.  

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

Good lord man, listen to your lawyer...don't say the quiet part out loud in front of the jury.  

I have yet to say anything incriminating if she is actually in the danger zone. Maybe I meant "omg Leiter's sister - so cool she gets to watch her brother play".

Edited by ztejas

3 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

To watch baseball Ztejas?

Yes, she appears to be. Good question though.

I did some research and she's at least in college.

This is her. Totally fair game. She might be close to my age actually.

20210621_184802.jpg

Edited by ztejas