2021 College World Series Thread

TrashMaster G

heading home... to pour a drink. congrats on the win horns. 

Uva gets to see C Mac... the pitcher who shut yall down in game 1 this year. hasnt been as dominant on the back end of the season. Depending on how long he goes, might go ahead and pitch our 3rd starter Harding if needed to hold the line till Simms can go an inning or two. 

UVA meanwhile is throwing a guy averaging almost 2k's an inning in limited innings but can be very on or off. ((0-5, 6.06 ERA, 35.2 IP, 40 BB, 61 SO) Will he pitch like he did in the regionals? we will see. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, msudawg said:

heading home... to pour a drink. congrats on the win horns. 

Uva gets to see C Mac... the pitcher who shut yall down in game 1 this year. hasnt been as dominant on the back end of the season. Depending on how long he goes, might go ahead and pitch our 3rd starter Harding if needed to hold the line till Simms can go an inning or two. 

UVA meanwhile is throwing a guy averaging almost 2k's an inning in limited innings but can be very on or off. ((0-5, 6.06 ERA, 35.2 IP, 40 BB, 61 SO) Will he pitch like he did in the regionals? we will see. 

You're a good egg, good luck tonight.  I'm okay with Texas eliminating your team on Thursday, or this weekend.  Whichever, is fine with me. :)

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

So we're going to face Bednar again, on 3-days rest?

negative. you get hootie if we dont win.

and this shit ain't over. c mac sucked ass and is gone.. if we can ride PJ for 3 innings or so and get some damn offense going we will be fine

but I think i told some of you before the cws offense is sometimes a problem for us. 

we have to rattle that damn hoo pitcher who is a headcase waiting to explode.