Reese Bennett

Texas Recruiting Notes 2021

14 minutes ago, Thiefery said:

We need a big 2020 season to grab the other big time OL kids in the state. Tired of seeing tosu cherry pick kids.. ( I know, his momma is a bucknut and apparently keeps one in her purse)

Was talking to someone the other day about this, how many have they grabbed since they raped the state in 2017 (Dobbins, Browning, etc)

2018 -  top JUCO Dlineman, and a QB

2019 - Garrett Wilson

2020 so far - Smith-Njigba, Watt

----

2016 for follow up they had no one from the state of Texas recruited. Seems 2017 is the exception over the past 5 years. 2021 they have 16 offers out to Texas kids so could certainly be a trend heading back their way.

Looking at the states top 100 for the 2021 season I was surprised on how many time Arkansas popped up.

Edited by MoJames

23 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Do you miss the halcyon days of months back when you repeatedly called anyone a pussy who suggested that none of those players were going anywhere but Texas? Gosh, I do. 

Are you still worried about A&M and Garth? 

1 hour ago, Fud said:

Are you still worried about A&M and Garth? 

That's an outstanding attempt at deflection, but I don't remember ever being overly concerned about Garth. Someone will have to quote me to prove that I just don't remember. It must have been way, way back. 

I certainly remember the Brockermeyers and Broughton however. 

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

That's an outstanding attempt at deflection, but I don't remember ever being overly concerned about Garth. Someone will have to quote me to prove that I just don't remember. It must have been way, way back. 

I certainly remember the Brockermeyers and Broughton however. 

You're overly concerned about so many prospects you can't keep them straight

#satyacarton 

3 minutes ago, Fud said:

You're overly concerned about so many prospects you can't keep them straight

#satyacarton 

Or your memory is as faulty as mine.

That being said, if you want to compare to me Satya, I guess that would make you an analog for...I dont know, who's the biggest sunshine pumper around? GlennFromTheMailRoom? MaybeACoordinator? I dont know, I try not to visit the football board much except to laugh at Randolph Duke for being an Autistic buffoon who has regular imaginary tea parties with Del Conte and the Board of Regents. 

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

Or your memory is as faulty as mine.

That being said, if you want to compare to me Satya, I guess that would make you an analog for...I dont know, who's the biggest sunshine pumper around? GlennFromTheMailRoom? MaybeACoordinator? I dont know, I try not to visit the football board much except to laugh at Randolph Duke for being an Autistic buffoon who has regular imaginary tea parties with Del Conte and the Board of Regents. 

I thread the needle between pumper and satya like fucking betsy ross 

5 hours ago, Fud said:

I thread the needle between pumper and satya like fucking betsy ross 

Mark Mangino could fit inside that needle

11 minutes ago, texashorn13 said:

Sadly, one of those is not like the others.

Yep. One of them is actually a respected teaching and research university.

Edited by texifornia

I'm sure this has been clarified already, but Landon Jackson has alopecia and not some kind of debilitating autoimmune disease or cancer?

We are on a bit of a bad streak with random off-field health issues.

7 hours ago, JerryHubbard said:

Not sure how much of a chance we have with the name LootRunner, unless we break out the big bags.

Just show him JQJ highlights. Who wouldn't wanna play with that guy.

CHIEF