C-Man

Bachelor/Bachelorette/Paradise Catch-All

I’ve been thinking Hannah Ann and Madison would be the finalists for awhile now. That the other two are the crazy blonde (she and Hannah Ann are besties now?) and the home-wrecker from Virginia Beach. Sheesh.

He ain’t marrying any of these broads — the virginity is gonna kill that one, Hannah Ann is a damn child and no way she’s ready for marriage, the blonde is bi-polar and he has an unhealthy attraction to the home-wrecker. She’s unstable as fuck.

Seems like the final weeks are shaping up to be be pretty good.

If someone had only showed me footage of his interactions with Victoria F (and nobody else) I would have been able to accurately predict that this season would not go smoothly for him.  If you're continually falling for the drama from someone like that, you're not ready to be on a show like this.

9 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

If someone had only showed me footage of his interactions with Victoria F (and nobody else) I would have been able to accurately predict that this season would not go smoothly for him.  If you're continually falling for the drama from someone like that, you're not ready to be on a show like this.

Peter wants to have pop-pop with Victoria F.

What the fuck, Peter?  You blithering moron.

On 2/11/2020 at 1:46 PM, zman13 said:

Now there's articles/rumors that he goes off the Bachelor script. It's hard to tell if ABC is promoting it or just playing along with it.

I have seen this is nothing more than ABC allowing a rumor to run because it's good PR.

On 2/11/2020 at 10:38 AM, Chuckie Finster said:

I think she was "required" to be kept until hometowns by Producers for "story-line" purposes. There have been plenty of leads that have said they had a one or two pretty much from the very beginning of the season and that producers basically determine who stays or goes or does a very good job getting the lead to keep those that cause drama because it's good for TV. 

3 hours ago, JimmyHoffa said:

I think she was "required" to be kept until hometowns by Producers for "story-line" purposes. There have been plenty of leads that have said they had a one or two pretty much from the very beginning of the season and that producers basically determine who stays or goes or does a very good job getting the lead to keep those that cause drama because it's good for TV. 

EIther that or he kept her because she has absolutely grade AAA tittays and great big eyes and he couldn't overlook those things no matter how annoying/non-compatible she is with him.  Seen it happen many times before.  

Yeah, he really wants to fuck her. He doesn’t know she’s the town slut/home wrecker yet. She does a helluva job doing the “poor me, I’m just so nervous in this fashion show/swimsuit shoot,” then goes out and props those massive tits in his face again. 

Seeing lots of stories how this kid is he worst Bachelor ever. Juan Pablo, Not Jerry O’ Connell and that lame prince are all, “Thank you, Pete!”

If I’m Peter I’m going in just to meet the family that created that dirt leg. Then again, I dated a similar bag of emotionally unstable slut, creepy how similar the phrasing/lines are between that gal my ex.

Keeping Victoria around after that has to rank as one of the dumbest decisions ever made in this “universe” — and that’s saying something. Blondie definitely has to feel especially bad losing to that train wreck after watching tonight’s episode.

Keeping Victoria around after that has to rank as one of the dumbest decisions ever made in this “universe” — and that’s saying something. Blondie definitely has to feel especially bad losing to that train wreck after watching tonight’s episode.

The only scenario that makes sense is that he already knows virgin and Haley Dunphy are final 2, so he threw production a bone and kept the nutcase for drama.

Anybody else find it odd Madison didn't bring up the virgin thing while Peter was in Auburn on his visit? I mean she and his family know it's an issue since we all know Pete fucked Hannah B four times in the windmill during the fantasy suite portion of last season's Bachelorette. I know the historical odds are heavily slanted against Bachelor/Bachelorette contestants ultimately marrying who they pick on this show but I think it's a certainty he doesn't wind up marrying Hannah Ann, Madison or Victoria.

He's going to ultimately pick Madison.  

I don't even understand why Victoria was even at the rose ceremony, but once she was there, I knew he was going to pick her.  I couldn't stand Kelsie, so I'm good with that, and he wants to go to town with Victoria on fantasy suites, and I can't blame him.  

He is so bad at this show that he and Hannah B really do deserve each other.

Chick that I work with is convinced that Hannah B is coming back to be the Bachelorette. Surely they don’t pick anyone from this crop of suck asses. Biggest issue is age. All these 23 yr olds are boring and inexperienced. We need that 27-30 yr old demographic where the desperation crazy comes out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

‘The Bachelor’: Peter Weber Claims He Wasn’t Making Dumb Decisions on Purpose

Lauren Anderson

More Articles

February 18, 2020

Peter Weber’s drama-filled season of The Bachelor has been nothing short of a hot mess. But hey, the show is based on a carefully formulated recipe that creates some of the most entertaining television.

It’s evident that Weber has been put through the wringer throughout season 24, having to date some of the show’s most difficult contestants, but like any carefully produced show, both fans and Weber aren’t shown all the pieces of the puzzle.

Peter Weber | Aaron Poole/E! Entertainment/NBCU Photo Bank

In an interview with former bachelor Nick Viall on his podcast, The Viall Files, Weber calls some of his decisions “dumb,” but defends his process by saying he wasn’t making those decisions on purpose. “I’m making decisions in the moment based off the information I have,” Weber explained.

Considering he can only make judgments based on what the women choose to share and when they share it, it’s no wonder Weber’s having a difficult time making smart choices.

Peter Weber on his ‘dumb decisions’ thus far

Throughout the podcast interview, Weber explained that he was “…not making dumb decisions on purpose,” but understood how his actions might come across as such. More specifically, Weber brought up a few instances that he now feels ashamed of. 

Generally, he’s embarrassed about the fact that he tended to gravitate toward the women who were known to start a fight or cry at a moment’s notice during his season.

Peter Weber’s biggest mistake 

According to Refinery 29, Weber has gotten the most criticism for his decision to send Alayah Benavidez home.

After multiple women confronted Weber about the drama Benavidez created in the mansion, he ultimately thought it was best to let her go. After the rose ceremony, he struggled with his decision so much that he brought Benavidez back into the chaos the following week, only to send her home again. 

On 2/18/2020 at 4:24 AM, Mac8111 said:

Or he wanted to see them titties in fantasy suites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you got 5 visits.  might as well take one to arizona state even if you know you're playing ball at alabama.

On 2/18/2020 at 11:01 AM, C-Man said:

Anybody else find it odd Madison didn't bring up the virgin thing while Peter was in Auburn on his visit? I mean she and his family know it's an issue since we all know Pete fucked Hannah B four times in the windmill during the fantasy suite portion of last season's Bachelorette. I know the historical odds are heavily slanted against Bachelor/Bachelorette contestants ultimately marrying who they pick on this show but I think it's a certainty he doesn't wind up marrying Hannah Ann, Madison or Victoria.

I think Madison has been massively manipulated by the producers to not tell him "yet".

Also saw that the Final 3 stayed in the same suite during the overnight dates. That has never been done before as they normally have their own rooms and don't see each other at all at this point in the show other than at the rose ceremonies. One can only guess they did this so Madison would find out that he slept with one of the other girls (or both) during their dates. Pretty shitty if you ask me but par for the course for this show. Where they will do just about anything to make "good tv".  

I question whoever thinks this is a good idea. The allure is attractive (and mostly dumb) young people acting stupid and causing all kinds of drama.

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

are y'all gonna be down for the Senior Bachelor?  because apparently, it's coming.  we need Armybrat on this.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/02/19/chris-harrison-senior-citizens-bachelor-show-love-peter-weber/?fbclid=IwAR2Ym2d17aaQ30lOjpHrSaPcupVwK4Q8y_GtZhQk3TvWEaGusGhwy3YQEjk

Pretty significant spoiler for this season in that tmz link, FYI.