IG Horowitz report on Clinton email due soon

Ragnarok

Just now, David Dennison said:

Says the Hillary conspiracy theorist without a hint of irony.

No iron, tin foil. Oh I freely admit I have it in for her, and want to believe all the stories about her actually eating babies , but that's just gossip.  As for a lot of the rest of the stuff yeah some of it's true.

1. Whitewater, yeah...

2. Files from V. Fosters office were probably incriminating as hell, wonder why they disappeared ??? I don't think she had him Killed.

3. Travelgate, more scamming and lying

4.  Benghazzi was a failure and she played a complicit role in that failure and then tried too assign blame elsewhere.  

5. Her server issue is the worst example of her blatant criminality. It was her shake down file for the Clinton foundation. A slush fund of pre presidential bribes for access after 2016.........  Comey, the tragic, doomed hero in the whole thing.

6. Her cattle futures scam

7.  Her numerous minutia filled tell all books of her life in politics. Funny how whenever she was questioned by congress it was always.. "I'm sorry I don't recall".  More smoke than criminality, other than probably perjuring herself multiple times.

8.  Hell they stole whole suites of White House furniture.

9.  Did she lose her law license, like her hubby did ?

10.  I know there are more I'm forgetting, but all of those things are generally acknowledged as things she did or was involved with. well with un biased folks at least, not somebody like you.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

No iron, tin foil. Oh I freely admit I have it in for her, and want to believe all the stories about her actually eating babies , but that's just gossip.  As for a lot of the rest of the stuff yeah some of it's true.

1. Whitewater, yeah...

2. Files from V. Fosters office were probably incriminating as hell, wonder why they disappeared ??? I don't think she had him Killed.

4.  Benghazzi was a failure and she played a complicit role in that failure and then tried too assign blame elsewhere.  

5. Her server issue is the worst example of her blatant criminality. It was her shake down file for the Clinton foundation. A slush fund of pre presidential bribes for access after 2016.........  Comey, the tragic, doomed hero in the whole thing.

7.  Her numerous minutia filled tell all books of her life in politics. Funny how whenever she was questioned by congress it was always.. "I'm sorry I don't recall".  More smoke than criminality, other than probably perjuring herself multiple times.

10.  I know there are more I'm forgetting, but all of those things are generally acknowledged as things she did or was involved with. well with un biased folks at least, not somebody like you.

You are going to love the Mueller report.

Just now, Bevo VIII said:

Name them the

Hugo is the only one I can think of.

Oh I can't and wouldn't.   I'm not gonna call out posters, and get into a, I don't like her, yes you do like her, dead end loop of posts.  

There are posters here who defend her because they do like her, I can think of 2-3 right off the top of my head, and I'll bet there are posters who don't say shit about her and do like and or dislike her. And there are some who defend her because they hate trump, which is fair.  There are spoke who defend her just because she's a democrat, fair as well, just pathetic.  

That aside, Hillary is and has been the DNC queen for a wile, and she has millions of fans who think she's great. She was the heir apparent face of the DNC. 

Oh I can't and wouldn't.   I'm not gonna call out posters, and get into a, I don't like her, yes you do like her, dead end loop of posts.  
There are posters here who defend her because they do like her, I can think of 2-3 right off the top of my head, and I'll bet there are posters who don't say shit about her and do like and or dislike her. And there are some who defend her because they hate trump, which is fair.  There are spoke who defend her just because she's a democrat, fair as well, just pathetic.  
That aside, Hillary is and has been the DNC queen for a wile, and she has millions of fans who think she's great. She was the heir apparent face of the DNC. 

Oh so you can’t. Got it. Then stfu dumb bitch.
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

1. Whitewater, yeah...

11. She tried to intimidate Juanita Broaddrick by shaking her hand and saying "Thank you for your help on the campaign." Right? 

I just want to make sure we get a full catalog of the delusions.

16 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

1. Whitewater, yeah...

If you don’t mind, where do you get your news from? What media/websites do you use to stay informed?

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

This should be good.

I’m homestly not ridiculing. It’s just that I haven’t heard of most/many of those things.

I know I’m in a filter bubble on some topics, curious if a bubble might be involved here

43 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

You're the biggest "team" guy on this board. You are consistently in agreement with the worst, craziest posters here. All of you scream racism as the reason for every problem and the universal explanation for everything. And thus there is no conversation.

The "we come in peace, shoot to kill" strategy is effective for a short time.  But in the end most people recognize poo flinging for what it is. It is disgusting behavior by despicable people. And it is not an argument.

Sorry, man, this is just false.  Brisket may be having a tough time reconciling some of the shit that's going on, but he's far from "team."  And he argues circles around most.

4 minutes ago, GW Hayduke said:

I’m homestly not ridiculing. It’s just that I haven’t heard of most/many of those things.

I know I’m in a filter bubble on some topics, curious if a bubble might be involved here

I'm with you. I'd love to know where conservatives get their news. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, seven said:

Reminder that Onboard voted for trump is totally OK with all his criminal and unethical behavior. 

No, no, see, those behaviors are WRONG.  We know this because when Hillary engaged in them, that effectively DISQUALIFIED her from holding the highest office in the land.

The hell of it is, many of us AGREE with that assessment.

What baffles us is that once Trump was elected, those same behaviors became a-ok, and no problem at all (well, I mean, they are "cause for concern,' but they're no longer disqualifying).  It's the jaw-dropping inconsistency that baffles anyone with two functioning brain hemispheres.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

No, no, see, those behaviors are WRONG.  We know this because when Hillary engaged in them, that effectively DISQUALIFIED her from holding the highest office in the land.

What baffles us is that once Trump was elected, those same behaviors became a-ok, and no problem at all (well, I mean, they are "cause for concern,' but they're no longer disqualifying).  It's the jaw-dropping inconsistency that baffles anyone with two functioning brain hemispheres.

This. They hate Hillary because she's a corrupt law breaker, but it's totally OK when their guy is a corrupt law breaker. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

This is possible by tribalism/identity politics. It doesn’t matter what is right/wrong or accurate/inaccurate or truth/lie or consistent/hypocritical. 

This is 2x2=5 level shit.

This is the result of propaganda.

This is what the Russians perfected. Bannon/trump brought it into US politics.

Just now, GW Hayduke said:

This is possible by tribalism/identity politics. It doesn’t matter what is right/wrong or accurate/inaccurate or truth/lie or consistent/hypocritical. 

Agreed.  And it's like zebra mussels -- once there's an infestation, you're stuck with it.  This is the new order now.  It will NOT get better.  It will only get worse.

1 minute ago, GW Hayduke said:

What's baffling is that educated Republicans don't realize they've been duped.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

41 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

In the current context, this is pretty funny.  Oh noes, the Clintons may have directed travel business to a company they had some ties to.  (After determining the current travel corps was embezzling funds.)  The scandal that Trumpsters suspect the Clintons of is what Trump does openly in his visits to Mar-a-largo and other Trump properties. 

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Agreed.  And it's like zebra mussels -- once there's an infestation, you're stuck with it.  This is the new order now.  It will NOT get better.  It will only get worse.

Things might get worse before things get better but I’ll point out again that things will get better.

Mueller and the senate Intelligence Committee will do their thing. Dems will win the House and start putting the White House in check. Dems will then take the precidency and we can start implementing real fixes. 2020 is when things will start to get fixed IMo

31 minutes ago, GW Hayduke said:

If you don’t mind, where do you get your news from? What media/websites do you use to stay informed?

NPR, local news, but mostly mornings and afternoon I listen to NPR on the radio. I don't watch FOX or CNN but do look at both when they're not in editorial mode.

Just now, GW Hayduke said:

Things might get worse before things get better but I’ll point out again that things will get better.

Mueller and the senate Intelligence Committee will do their thing. Dems will win the House and start putting the White House in check. Dems will then take the precidency and we can start implementing real fixes. 2020 is when things will start to get fixed IMo

Much will be unfixable.

It took centuries to build Dresden.  It took us a few days to burn it to the ground.

1 minute ago, Tuco said:

In the current context, this is pretty funny.  Oh noes, the Clintons may have directed travel business to a company they had some ties to.  (After determining the current travel corps was embezzling funds.)  The scandal that Trumpsters suspect the Clintons of is what Trump does openly in his visits to Mar-a-largo and other Trump properties. 

No it was more than that. They fabricated a lie about embezzlement and mishandling of funds in an attempt to smear the long time management to get a deal for their friends.

3 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

No it was more than that. They fabricated a lie about embezzlement and mishandling of funds in an attempt to smear the long time management to get a deal for their friends.

And yet you seem to have no problem with a man who ran for president solely for the purpose of enriching himself and his family.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Just stay on it Onboard, your fighting the good fight. Keep voting too, one of these days republicans might control the house, senate and DOJ and then they will finally investigate Hillary and convict her of all of her obvious crimes. Patience my brother! 

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

And yet you seem to have no problem with a man who ran for president solely for the purpose of enriching himself and his family.

The Onboards of the world are PISSED about the folks who set up an elaborate scheme, using shell corporations and shady investment pitches, to rip off the bank.

But he has no problem with the guy who just waltzes into the bank and walks off with all the money.

Seriously, that's the world we live in.

14 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Yep and that derangement goes both ways ^^^^^^^^

At least we’re deranged by someone who is, ya know, actually president and has, ya know, real power who can affect the future of our country. You’re derangement is over a grandma living in upstate New York who will never have real power again. Like I said, get help. 

Edited by SubliminalHorn

11 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

.  It's the jaw-dropping inconsistency that baffles anyone with two functioning brain hemispheres. 

It's not unusual for partisans on both sides to be laughable inconsistent depending on the circumstances. Just read anything Harry Reid or anyone on either side had to say about eliminating the filibuster.  What we haven't experienced until now is jaw-dropping inconsistency in the FBI and DOJ. That's why this report is important.   The contrast between how the FBI treated Hillary and her associates and how they are treating Trump and anyone associated with him is the main reason Trump's partisans are discounting anything Mueller does.  It's not that your team doesn't see the inconsistency. Your team just discounts it by rationalizing the end justifies the means if it you wind up  "getting Trump".  But the "means" here are more of a threat to the rule of law than anything Trump has done or could do.

• Fuck You 1

8 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

At least we’re deranged by someone who is, ya know, actually president and has, ya know, real power who can affect the future of our country. You’re derangement is over a grandma living in upstate New York who will never have real power again. Like I said, get help. 

And you didn't vote for her ??  I don't need help, I have plenty of people who share my schadenfreud over her fall from power and position.  

14 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

Just stay on it Onboard, your fighting the good fight. Keep voting too, one of these days republicans might control the house, senate and DOJ and then they will finally investigate Hillary and convict her of all of her obvious crimes. Patience my brother! 

Stop it, yer making me all misty.....

16 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

You seen to have no problem voting for a woman who tried to do that exact same thing. She was smarter at it though,  she set up a phony foundation to shake people down for favors once she was president.

8 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

It's not unusual for partisans on both sides to be laughable inconsistent depending on the circumstances. Just read anything Harry Reid or anyone on either side had to say about eliminating the filibuster.  What we haven't experienced until now is jaw-dropping inconsistency in the FBI and DOJ. That's why this report is important.   The contrast between how the FBI treated Hillary and her associates and how they are treating Trump and anyone associated with him is the main reason Trump's partisans are discounting anything Mueller does.  It's not that your team doesn't see the inconsistency. Your team just discounts it by rationalizing the end justifies the means if it you wind up  "getting Trump".  But the "means" here are more of a threat to the rule of law than anything Trump has done or could do.

It seems from your view that both Hillary and Trump did the same things. It doesn’t matter that both were treated differently. It only matters what they did, and whether the Fbi/doj followed appropriate standards/processes.

What if only one committed a crime?

6 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

You seen to have no problem voting for a woman who tried to do that exact same thing. She was smarter at it though,  she set up a phony foundation to shake people down for favors once she was president.

Hillary is certainly a lot smarter than Trump.

10 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

And you didn't vote for her ??  I don't need help, I have plenty of people who share my schadenfreud over her fall from power and position.  

You mean the losers from the Hillary thread. Yeah, great company you keep. Delusional morons that can’t move on from 2016. Try to join us in 2018. 

31 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Taking the witness stand in his own defense during the trial, Dale acknowledged that he exercised poor judgment in putting 55 "refund checks" totaling $54,000 through his own bank account. But he insisted he had used the money to defray costs of future trips because news executives had complained about soaring expenses.

The 55 checks were refunds that the travel office received primarily from telephone and bus companies that had overbilled for services provided on prior presidential trips. Dale acknowledged he should have given those checks directly to the news organizations.

He testified that he made similar use of $14,000 from the office's petty cash fund.

Damn, Hillary is evil.  She got him to run refund checks through his personal checking account.  Yeah, he was found not guilty, but, as a someone who rails against corruption in government, are you honestly saying he shouldn't have been fired.  

27 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Yes, apparently the FBI was extremely preferential to Hilary.  They went so far as to announce damaging information about an ongoing investigation without first consulting the DOJ at critical times during the election campaign because (apparently) there were concerns about possible conflicts of interest with the AG.

In contrast, the FBI and DOJ has been terrible to Trump.  The AG has recused himself from the ongoing Russia investigation due to conflicts of interest, and the deputy AG (appointed by Trump and the person who drafted the letter used by Trump to fire Comey) appointed a special counsel to continue the investigation, and he continues to supervise him.

DO SOMETHING!

Edited by DDD Dad

14 minutes ago, GW Hayduke said:

It seems from your view that both Hillary and Trump did the same things. It doesn’t matter that both were treated differently. It only matters what they did, and whether the Fbi/doj followed appropriate standards/processes.

What if only one committed a crime?

I have no idea where you got that I think Hillary and Trump did the same things.  However, the process of investigating them has been vastly different, starting with the point that the FBI started the investigation of Hillary with a known crime. So far, all I see in the Trump investigation is 18 full-time prosecutors looking for a crime.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I have no idea where you got that I think Hillary and Trump did the same things.  However, the process of investigating them has been vastly different, starting with the point that the FBI started the investigation of Hillary with a known crime. So far, all I see in the Trump investigation is 18 full-time prosecutors looking for a crime.

Of course that's all you see. You are blinded by partisanship. You support the most corrupt individual to ever occupy the office.

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

How many have pleaded guilty already again?

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

First, Hillary was investigated and it was determined that no crime occurred. Referring to a “known crime” isn’t accurate.

Second, mueller has made multiple indictments and obtained several guilty please.

The two situations are completely different. One side had no crime. The other side has multiple crimes and is currently being investigated for a broad ranging conspiracy.

We are talking about apples and oranges. Why wouldn’t the processes for investigating them be drastically different?