Fud

Non-Texas recruiting: 2020

Truth be told, they would rather have Tom and his merry men at the helm..luckily for us CDC is a much better AD than Swann was.. Bohn is in a tough pickle

43 minutes ago, Thiefery said:

Truth be told, they would rather have Tom and his merry men at the helm..luckily for us CDC is a much better AD than Swann was.. Bohn is in a tough pickle

That's a pretty low bar if they would rather have Tom. Oof. Maybe he turns it around, I dunno, but reality seems pretty low. I guess if Harrell can get USC to 9 wins with a frosh 3rd string backup, there's no reason we shouldn't be able to match that with a senior qb. All assuming we even land Harrell to begin with. But our conference is far different than theirs week in and week out. 

12 hours ago, Tree Fidy said:

Heard Lindberg is going to flip from GA to LSU. Don’t shoot the messenger, could be BS.

I mean makes sense with the OL coach going to Arky.