Joey Albert Belle Arrested

Bert Orange

Extreme DUI and indecent exposure. I didn’t even recognize him. 

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/03/26/former-mlb-slugger-albert-belle-arrested-at-spring-training-game-in-arizona-report-says.html

Belle, 51, was charged with two counts of indecent exposure, one count of DUI and one count of extreme DUI, FOX10 Phoenix reported. Extreme DUI means police measured Belle’s blood-alcohol level to be above .08.

More fun from that game:

Chicago's Albert Belle hit a 426-foot homer into the Astrodome's left-field upper deck in the sixth inning. It was only the 12th homer into the Astrodome's upper deck and the first since Mark McGwire's homer on June 18.

The White Sox scored a run in the seventh on a strange play. A wild pitch by Doug Henry bounced into home plate umpire Gerry Davis' front shirt pocket, scoring Ray Durham from third while catcher Brad Ausmus scurried around home plate trying to find the ball.

8 hours ago, NOMAAA said:

i saw him hit a ball so hard off of the left field windows at the ballpark that i thought a bomb had dropped.  dude was good.  and juiced.

And his bat was corked.

that strike in 94 killed off two of the greater offensive seasons in history, belle’s and bagwell’s. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

I met with Albert at the JCC in Beachwood OH back in the winter of '96 and he could not have been a better dude, we only met for a few hours but he was extremely gracious and very wise with words. Too bad depression will likely be the end of him, or so it looks.

Not real bright...

A man told Salt River police his 15-year-old daughter had witnessed Belle urinating next to the driver's side door of his car in the parking lot, the report said. The man proceeded to yell at Belle, who responded by shaking his genitals at the father and daughter, court records show. 

Officers said Belle had bloodshot eyes and his breath smelled like alcohol, police wrote in the report. Belle admitted to having a verbal altercation with the man, but denied urinating in public. He also told police he had driven his car, the statement said. 

Officers noticed two separate wet spots in the parking lot next to where the car was parked, according to the report.