2018 - 2019 Dallas Mavericks: Throw Some D's

CBT

I know we all to rag on Wes. But he (and HB) kept us from getting boat raced last night. Also, a reminder that Luka is still a kid:

edit: sorry, missed digdug's post. 

Edited by CBT
  • Like 1

Luka not only got the jersey, he also took a forearm to the gut from LeBron that knocked him back about 15 feet into the standard under the basket.  Damn near broke his ribs and gave him a concussion.  

He'll be sharing that story with his buddies back home.

48 minutes ago, Party_Taco said:

Getting run by this no-name Knicks team at home is straight embarrassing. If you’re gonna be this soft, take your ass to the bench and grab a pillow.

what? no team is going to be able to shut down Allonzo Trier, man

I'm a bit tired of watching Rick rolling out shitty D year after year.  just signing a shot blocker isn't going to do it.  barnes is looking more like the spare GS thought he was.  we aren't competitive with bad teams and that should have Cuban concerned about Rick but Cuban probably doesn't care too much.

what? no team is going to be able to shut down Allonzo Trier, man
I'm a bit tired of watching Rick rolling out shitty D year after year.  just signing a shot blocker isn't going to do it.  barnes is looking more like the spare GS thought he was.  we aren't competitive with bad teams and that should have Cuban concerned about Rick but Cuban probably doesn't care too much.
Rick is not made for a young team trying to find their identity.

14 hours ago, CBT said:

Motion to change thread title to Dying for Zion.

I'm really starting to think we're headed for the nightmare scenario where we're awful this year, but not bad enough to get our pick.  Very possible we end up in the 6-10 range of the draft, which would make me feel kind of sick in the stomach.

The only positive would be that the new lottery odds give would give us a better chance of moving into the top 5.

Edited by fellside