WARNING! Serial predators are out hawking their cookie wares!

Parliament

Just now, DoobieWah said:

I kicked the clutches of the FemiNaxi Cookie Cartel. 

When they begin to harass me as I leave the grocery store, I just look at them and say "Diabeetus" and keep walking. 

I hope you say it in tune with the *toot* *toot* diarrhea song. 

The local Girl Scout regional HQ is located elsewhere in my building, so I have an inside source on cookies from January through about May. I often like to bring a few boxes along to social gatherings as party favors during the off season. 

Dad of 2 Girl Scouts who already hauled them around the neighborhood in cold weather to guilt people into buying these things. The kids enjoy it for about an hour. We keep committing to sell less each year because it's a beating. Not sure why they thought it was a great idea to make 6-12 year old girls walk around in the freezing cold of January when people just started their New Year's diets to sell them cookies they don't need. 

That said:

If you haven't had the S'mores (at least the sandwich cookie version), grab a box. Then microwave the cookie for about 5-8 seconds. It's phenomenal. 

Frozen Thin Mints with afternoon coffee are the best. Frozen Samoas aren't bad either.

Tagalongs are the best overall cookie. Do-si-dos aren't bad but the oatmeal kills it a bit.

Trefoil are a trash cookie.

Dallas gets Savannah Smiles which are lemonade flavored cookies with powdered sugar on top. The other style is Lemonades which are better but not available on this side of DFW. FTW has them. But we have the better S'mores. 

Samoas or Carmel Delights >

Then Dosidos and Thin Mints

I'll eat the peanut butter shit (tagalongs) if I'm too inebriated to know the difference.

I don't know what you would do with the shortbread ones other than feed them to a starving alley cat.

Edited by ztejas
  • Like 1

No lie, Dollar General has knock off Girl Scout cookies year round and they taste exactly the same.

DG is the only thing close to a grocery store within 30 minutes of our lake house and we were picking up snacks for the weekend this summer and tried them out.

Now I stop by the on by my office all the time just to get some to keep in my desk.

5 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

No lie, Dollar General has knock off Girl Scout cookies year round and they taste exactly the same.

DG is the only thing close to a grocery store within 30 minutes of our lake house and we were picking up snacks for the weekend this summer and tried them out.

Now I stop by the on by my office all the time just to get some to keep in my desk.

This is a problem, not a solution.