MLS 2018 Thread

ATLLonghorn

On 3/31/2018 at 11:51 PM, Jive Turkey said:

Galaxy playing at FC Dallas on May 12.  I need to be there.

Thought the same thing as I was showing highlights to my wife.  Then looked at the FC Dallas schedule and saw they are playing on her birthday.

She said, "sure" but I know what that means.

On 4/7/2018 at 9:49 PM, skittlebrau said:

So close to having an Austin team to talk about in here.

is there an existing discussion about that? last night I talked to a friend that is working for the stadium design team and he’s now allowed to talk about the move of the crew to Austin. 

9 hours ago, hornimal said:

is there an existing discussion about that? last night I talked to a friend that is working for the stadium design team and he’s now allowed to talk about the move of the crew to Austin. 

Report to Council on possible location due in early June. City staff will be making significant community outreach to surrounding neighborhoods soon.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2018 at 6:48 PM, Buzzrock said:

Martinez is such a stud

Some interesting behavior after Tata pulled him on Saturday.   Tata seems to be getting fed up with some of his actions.  Almiron had a fantastic match against Chicago.  Wed against KC should be a great one.  

Fuck Pep Boys/Champions for making a commercial using “I believe that we will win.”

We won’t win. It’s impossible because we suck and are spending the summer at home.

Only relevant because it was on at halftime of the LAFC-NYCFC game.