Legion, season 2 (FX)

BigBenBamboozle

Really looking forward to this one.  The first season was an absolute feast for the eyes and had a strikingly original narrative structure.  Also had one of my favorite guest starring roles in recent memory and the best music sequence this side of The Americans.  It's unlike any show on TV right now. Here's the Season 2 trailer (major spoilers):

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

The first season was a trip, better than any of the netflix marvel shows

One of the more inventive seasons of a modern show I've seen, along with Westworld S1, The Leftovers S3 and The Good Place S1.  Total mind trip and an earnest exploration of mental illness. 

Edited by BigBenBamboozle

10 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

The first season was a trip, better than any of the netflix marvel shows

I would enjoy seeing an Avengers/X-Men & Legion crossover... Maybe that will be possible once the merger of Fox & Disney is complete...

On another note, here is an article with video of Aubrey Plaza whispering into a microphone for over 36 minutes: 

giphy.gifhttps://www.wmagazine.com/story/aubrey-plaza-legion-season-2

3 minutes ago, kopp0e said:

I would enjoy seeing an Avengers/X-Men & Legion crossover... Maybe that will be possible once the merger of Fox & Disney is complete...

On another note, here is an article with video of Aubrey Plaza whispering into a microphone for over 36 minutes: 

giphy.gifhttps://www.wmagazine.com/story/aubrey-plaza-legion-season-2

I like that she doesn't run from being real weird.

On 4/5/2018 at 8:16 AM, llanoflash said:

damn.. hulu watched the first two episodes of season one last night because of this thread. not sure what the fuck is going on.

Without me giving away any spoilers, it's good to see a certain character getting more role time in this episode, as they were stuck out on a limb...

On 4/5/2018 at 9:16 AM, llanoflash said:

damn.. hulu watched the first two episodes of season one last night because of this thread. not sure what the fuck is going on.

Yea your going to be confused for at least half the season. That's pretty much what the show creators wanted. It becomes clear wtf is going on though.

3 hours ago, QfromOH_1013 said:

Yea your going to be confused for at least half the season. That's pretty much what the show creators wanted. It becomes clear wtf is going on though.

Good thing is there are 2 additional episodes this year...

On 4/5/2018 at 8:16 AM, llanoflash said:

The creators based it, or at least the first season, around Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon.  Even that doesn’t help you keep track of things, but it only gets better and more out there the deeper you go into the season  

His girlfriend’s name is literally Sydney Barrett. As in Syd Barrett.  

Edited by atomheartbevo

Is there a way to watch season 1 again? I especially want to watch the last few episodes to see if there is any continuity with the first few episodes of season 2. 

So far season 2 has made as much sense as my 3 YO son talking about Ninjago..

Edited by Superhero

So we were trying to place the timeframe of the current season, and I thought I heard the lab guy say something about chitari technology in the latest episode when he’s looking at the orb. That would make it current? They are always so vague talking about timelines.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Legion Season 3: What the Comics Tell Us About David's Villainous ...

Jun 14, 2018 - By Ryan Matsunaga This article contains spoilers for Legion Season 2 and multiple Marvel Comics events. Dan Stevens' portrayal of David Haller in the FX series Legion has brought plenty of new fans to the character, but his comic book counterpart is no recent addition to the ...

Potential insight on the upcoming 3rd season...